FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Oxtails with rice and peas. 10/10
IMG_2023.jpeg

I think I’m at the point where I only eat food for fuel it just happens to taste good (if that makes any sense )

I could see myself having one meal a day if I’m not doing ****

I’m definitely doing a two a day tomorrow and finding some BAR B Q from somewhere

Glad you can admit that certain foods could be considered a waste of calories.

Certain Folks have been in denial about that.

Had an avocado roll for the first time..Thought I wasn’t gonna like the nori but I actually didn’t mind it. I’m not a fan of seafood but I liked the whole idea of eating sushi. I think I want to try a spicy tuna roll now. Haven’t tried non canned tuna before

Speaking of ice cream. Went to one of those spots they do the whole show. Was ok. Midas whale do the touristy thing. Got a regular cone.
PXL_20230902_103406010.jpg

Anybody got any good ramen or udon recommendations in Waikiki?

I know there’s a few of them in that area but wondering which is a good balance of delicious, not wildly expensive, and also accessible.

Brown butter almond brittle so damn good.

Had a couple spoonfuls of the brambleberry crisp and the Savannah buttermint yesterday. I liked the brambleberry a lot, but the flavor profile of the Savannah buttermint was more appealing TO ME.

Brown butter almond brittle so damn good.

Had a couple spoonfuls of the brambleberry crisp and the Savannah buttermint yesterday. I liked the brambleberry a lot, but the flavor profile of the Savannah buttermint was more appealing TO ME.

Thanks for the reviews. I generally trust your palette so Savannah Buttermint will be added to the queue along with the Gooey Butter Cake that folks in here seem to like.

Also - good luck with the proposal during the Euro Trip famb!

Thanks for the reviews. I generally trust your palette so Savannah Buttermint will be added to the queue along with the Gooey Butter Cake that folks in here seem to like.

Also - good luck with the proposal during the Euro Trip famb!
I second that notion regarding Mr. Ford’s palette

Dude genuinely loves food

Back
Top Bottom