FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Going out to eat tonight. Which one should I choose?
IMG_1072.jpeg
IMG_1073.jpeg

I learned today that in 2009 after South Park aired an episode which included a plot line about eating Chipotle causing blood in the underwear, Chipotle actually had to issue a public statement refuting that concept.

If it matters I’ve been to this restaurant before and my fiancée ordered a different iteration of the brick chicken that was most excellent.

I’m leaning towards that just based off of the fact that I don’t want to end up with 4-5 scallops and a growling stomach at the end of the night.

While we’ve got this going what appetizer should we get?
IMG_1074.jpeg

If it matters I’ve been to this restaurant before and my fiancée ordered a different iteration of the brick chicken that was most excellent.

I’m leaning towards that just based off of the fact that I don’t want to end up with 4-5 scallops and a growling stomach at the end of the night.

While we’ve got this going what appetizer should we get?
IMG_1074.jpeg

I would get the scallops but order an additional appetizer to account for the uncertainty in the portion size. You get to try more of the menu in that scenario but it also looks maybe this a set course menu.

Personally, I would still go scallops over chicken but you go out for dinner more often than me so I would understand the Brick Chicken selection.

Back
Top Bottom