FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_8878.jpeg

Taylor ham potatoes (from a can) eggs and cheez

What makes the ham/potatoes, "Taylor?"
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican do you co-sign Participation Trophy Culture in this situation?

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce hasn't won a ring for a reason. This just further proves why.

DSA trynna take the high road and say it wasn’t a contest :lol:

“You a better man than me”, word to Will’s dad. I would’ve been photoshopping a crown and the whole 9 :pimp:
What makes the ham/potatoes, "Taylor?"

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce hasn't won a ring for a reason. This just further proves why.

I’m saying bro!!! Folks were counting so there was a score and it was technically a contest.

DSA’s pure love for pizza is going to make him tough to outeat slices in 2024.

I eat in my car all the time... All I do is use my leather portfolio and put that on my lap to eat my food there... then to make sure the food doesnt get on my drip I tuck a hand towl in the colar of my shirt similar to a bib... it looks funny but it works... saw someone on youtube do it and been doing it since lol...

DSA is taking a stance today to say that the competition he is crushing isn’t really a competition and he is also defending folks eating in their car.

Has Meth announced he is stepping down and DSA is putting together a campaign to run for NT President?

EYE see it with these takes :nerd:

First time I went to In-n-Out drive thru, they asked if I was going to eat in the car. My ol Honest Abe ***, "YeAh". They bought that try out....instant shame. :smh:
Only time I eat “in my car” from in n out is if the wife and I take my old truck down there and have a sunset picnic in the truck bed. Usually in spring time, and far and few between. It’s also not even “in” my car.

Anyone consistently eating in their car are either antisocial, slobs, or don’t care if their vehicle is as clean as the inside of a vacuum. :smh:

I'll just stand up and eat off the hood of the car.

Eating off my lap just disgusts me like not too many other things in life. And that isn't even a #NTExtremes

I hate not having direct access to running water to wash my hands after eating.

Not being able to physically place each food item where I want to bothers me.

I hate it.

Eating off my lap just disgusts me like not too many other things in life. And that isn't even a #NTExtremes

I hate it.
This may be one of the few things I wholeheartedly agree with you on.

Imagining someone eat something like French fries or a burger in their car, then simply use a napkin or two assuming everything is perfectly clean.. just to grab their steering wheel, keys, etc… flat out bothers me.

If you would be so kind, please list some foods YOU would eat in the car.

bagel/bagussy
basic fast foods (burgers, chicken sandwiches, fries, nuggets)
drinks

that usually what i eat in my car. i'm not saying it's a free for all in the car

Imagining someone eat something like French fries or a burger in their car, then simply use a napkin or two assuming everything is perfectly clean.. just to grab their steering wheel, keys, etc… flat out bothers me.

i feel you on this. definitely need wet napkins to wipe my hands with anything oily or greasy

I hate it.

So you eat on the hood of your car?

I have never done that but you don’t strike me as the type of person who would. Interesting.

bagel/bagussy
drinks

that usually what i eat in my car. i'm not saying it's a free for all in the car

i feel you on this. definitely need wet napkins to wipe my hands with anything oily or greasy
I personally would allow a seedless bagussy in my truck to be consumed in the cab.

Seeds on top.. nawl.

Anything greasy is a no, and anything that would drop crumbs such as chicken tenders or granola bars is a no go.

Drinks with lids and straws are ok.. for adults.

So you eat on the hood of your car?

I have never done that but you don’t strike me as the type of person who would. Interesting.

Yea I have done it plenty of times if I have been with company (passwnger side: deuce king deuce king ) that wants to eat in the car.

The issue isn't about spilling food, I move way too meticulous/cautious for that to happen. I am just physically restricted far too much for my liking because I have to eat off my LAP. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

bagel/bagussy
drinks

Eating anything with seeds, grease, or fried food crumbling in your car is a disaster waiting to happen.

Not to mention the amount of (unseens) grease spots that are probably in your car? :smh:

Ain't enough napkins in the world man.

I guess the issue that I am imagining is that I don’t want that ish on my car. I feel like eating on top of the whip would require a wash

Back
Top Bottom