FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_7642.jpeg
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I lived in nyc for a few years. The bodega is goated for its deli diversity but if we’re talking strictly cold cuts I’m going jersey mikes. The average bodega doesn’t have the red pepper relish and red wine vinegar on deck that make Jersey Mike subs bang.

I lived in nyc for a few years. The bodega is goated for its deli diversity but if we’re talking strictly cold cuts I’m going jersey mikes. The average bodega doesn’t have the red pepper relish and red wine vinegar on deck that make Jersey Mike subs bang.

I got bodegas and a full blow Italian market in my neighborhood. They have all that plus more.

I just avoid delis now. My usual spots increased prices on everything and the sandwiches so damn frail now. I felt scammed last time I ordered a gyro and fries platter and the gyro only had 2 slices of gyro meat. :angry::angry:

Watching people eat subway makes me want to never leave the New York area. The NY deli is undefeated.

disagree.

i don’t often eat meat on sandwiches so my opinion may be worthless. To me, a sandwich is only as good as the bread being made. So any place that makes their own rolls - whether french or sourdough - is far superior to the NY Deli places i tried.

Good news. Found out about what is considered the best pizza spot in the county this morning. Going to wait until tomorrow and get it for the niners game. Will report back very excited about this

Edit: Pretty sure it won’t be better than Round Table pizza with a side of garlic parmesan twists but always open to give something a chance

Keep it refrigerated so it'll be closer to the harder side or however the hell Recess does what they do with peanut butter. I aint got the science down yet.

Reese's Peanut Butter Baking Chips, Bag 10 oz - image 1 of 9

7f4ae9ca0446cbc23e71d8d395a98428.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom