FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Indian food always always always hits better the next day. Those spices need time to settle in. When I make chicken tikka I won't even touch it until the next day.

Chicken tikka is one of those secret recipes tho. What you find on the internet isn't the same that they make in the restaurants.

PBJ is already a super lazy meal. Buying a grab and go version of a 2 ingredient sandwich that involves zero heat is just lazy as hell.

I get it though.
Nah I’m far from lazy when it comes to making meals. Don’t need any more bread in the house and both boys are allergic to peanut butter so we don’t keep jars on hand.

Edit - don’t need an entire loaf of bread in the house.

2 ingredients doesnt necessarily mean its quick and easy to make. Personally, I like peanut butter on both slices.
If you wouldn't consider a PBJ a quick and easy to prep meal, what would you consider it?

There is no way you being genuine right now.

Bread is processed to high hell.

Unless we’re lazy for not milling our own wheat too.

Yea that was my point. Folks screaming they don't want bread (processed food) in the house but are fine with the Decrustables. (Even more processed).

And it's funny how some of the biggest #CarbKing culprits are in here talking about "I don't want bread in the house." Real funny.

The power of NT - I decided to give these a try.

IMG_4373.jpeg

How did you like them compared to an authentic PBJ?

I come in peace.

You should see grown man lunches at work.

Dudes will stroll in with 3 bags of lil bites, an uncrustable, bag of fun dip and 7 diet cokes in a yeti.

Yea that was my point. Folks screaming they don't want bread (processed food) in the house but are fine with the Decrustables. (Even more processed).

And it's funny how some of the biggest #CarbKing culprits are in here talking about "I don't want bread in the house." Real funny.
???

When did I say I don’t want bread in the house? I specifically stated I don’t NEED that much *of that* bread in the house. :lol:

If you wouldn't consider a PBJ a quick and easy to prep meal, what would you consider it?

There is no way you being genuine right now.
See now you moving the goal post....we not talking about meal preping. How you gonna call meal preping anything lazy?

You aren’t a #carbman if you don’t have bread in deck.

I have 3 loaves now. :pimp:
I got a loaf of sourdough on deck but PBJ is nostalgic on trash white bread

Don’t have use for a whole loaf of white bread tho

Hell I don’t even eat PB&J’s or uncrustables like that. I buy a box maybe once every couple years to enjoy as a treat.

See now you moving the goal post....we not talking about meal preping. How you gonna call meal preping anything lazy?

Not sure how you are getting lost here.

You have to PREPARE (make) a PBJ sandwich right?

I am not talking about meal prepping for the week.

Again, if a PBJ isn't a quick and easy meal to PREPARE , what would you call it.

Answer the question.

I use a lot of bread. I’ll fry up eggs and make sandwiches and make turkey sandwiches for lunch.

I can’t just eat plain eggs with no carbs or I’m just going to be hungry still and I’m not eating 10 eggs. That’s gross.

Back
Top Bottom