FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’d like to request a civil discussion on this topic.

Which chip is the best chip for dipping in salsa?

IMG_0368.jpeg
3 if you want actual salsa..

Im a one chip one bite guy.
With that in mind i choose chip 1.

2 gets hardly any salsa on the chip and depending on the density of the salsa youre going to have spillage because of the shape of the chip.

When you dip the corner of chip 3 and take a bite youre left with chip 4A.

Because of the curve caused by the bite, 4A is not as structuraly sound as chip 1.
If you grab it by point X and dip Y, theres a chance for breakage and vice versa.

With chip 1 you can grab it at point Z and have plenty of surface area for salsa as well as a 1 dip 1 bite experience.

IMG_0368.jpeg

2 gets hardly any salsa on the chip and depending on the density of the salsa youre going to have spillage because of the shape of the chip.

Because of the curve caused by the bite, 4A is not as structuraly sound as chip 1.
If you grab it by point X and dip Y, theres a chance for breakage and vice versa.

With chip 1 you can grab it at point Z and have plenty of surface area for salsa as well as a 1 dip 1 bite experience.

IMG_0368.jpeg
_Zzdqw.gif

For me the key is the extra crunch you get in chip 2

It’s perfectly scoopable, extra crunch due to the fold, and easy to get in one bite.

It’s the best option.

IMG_0368.jpeg
Well hell, I'll take #1.
Unrelated: I have to give a presentation at our next staff meeting on August 15th. Can I hit you up? 👀

small pork butt took about 7.5 hours. i was rushed a bit so had to run the smoker hotter than i’d like to towards the end. led to some parts finishing faster than others but ended up pulling nicely and made some good sandwiches. fed 7 people easily with lots of leftovers. probably do some nachos tomorrow with the rest of it. can’t beat that for 14$

AfterlightImage.jpeg

AfterlightImage.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom