Oh that's my favorite chain pizza.
But that's a different convo.
Put the goalposts back.
Caesar doesn't have a deep dish.
"But the menu says..."

CAESAR!!
DOESN'T HAVE!!!
A DEEP DISH!!

About to be back in the wing game :pimp: Saw Costco had it for $150 and couldn't resist

Wonder how well this self cleaning works. Always the biggest pain with fryers

Little Caesers is always better than I thought it would be every time. Its not the best, but its not the scop folks try to make it out to be.
People that think they are above the peasants do this with all chain pizzas. Not sure why but they do.

My issue with deep dish is the lack to crisp that the pepperoni gets since it cooks up under everything. Other than that, it's just bread, meat, cheese, and vegetables.

Not quite sure how bad it can be to anyone that likes pizza period.

The oil filter looks interesting. I don't fry nearly enough for that though.

I don't fry often but that's partly because of no deep fryer

Been using a dutch oven on an electric stove which is not great for controlling heat. Also hate the smell of frying indoors
Last fryer I had was a cheap cuisnart or hamilton beach that lasted many years til it stopped heating up

I remember eating Chicago deep dish for the first time at Lou Malnatis... it was great but I was eating it like it was a new york slice and had 2 slices... then after had to go to my cousins fiance where they were having dinner... man I was on that toilet for like 15 minutes no lie... Being lactose intolerant :smh:

For ME, I cracked the Little Ceaser's code: Order THIN crust. Wait the extra time. Pepperoni, bacon, black olives, onions - BLAM! Eat's RICH (at poor man pricing).

Back
Top Bottom