FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Absolutely. Love this.
Fast food chains are back alley prostitutes.
Authentic tacos & brick oven handmade pizzas are attractive, emotionally intelligent 'catches.'
Its the same 🥜 either way, tho. All that extra **** is for the ego.

Yea my issue is when yall act like chain pizzas are so beneath you that they aren't edible. As if it was made with garbage a kindergarten student put together in his lab.

Never understood it.

But I guess I do the same thing with yalls Taco Bell garbage. :lol:
TB deserves no strays in this convo

Let’s keep this peaceful

The question isnt if the are or are not. The question is supposed to be do they taste good or not. Not "COpaReD tO..blah blah. Thats like saying an NBA player is trash because he's not Lebanon James.

I'm pretty sure she got that from a movie, but I agree. :lol:
What movie

I’m not a big movie person so I may have not seen it but it does sound familiar lol

Yea my issue is when yall act like chain pizzas are so beneath you that they aren't edible. As if it was made with garbage a kindergarten student put together in his lab.

Never understood it.

Part of what happens is interpretative sensationalism.
"I got Pizza Hut."
"Ew. Gross."
"Oh. Ok. Didn't know you thought PH was the worst food ever created."

And part of it definitely explicitly saying it.
"I wouldn't give that to a back alley dog. Pathetic. "

😂 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_2471.jpeg

It’s “just pizza”

Just a taco

Just a burger

Just a crab cake

First time making overnight oats. Has potential.

IMG_6633.jpeg
IMG_6636.jpeg

I did the berry one

Never understood it.

Most of them aren't, though.

I have a dozen great pizza places to choose from, all within 20 minutes of my house. It literally makes no sense to waste calories on Papa John's when Pizzana is right there :lol:

Quality matters to some people. It's why some people don't really eat Taco Bell, Burger King, etc

I was gonna pull the, "What the hell is Pizzana!?" card, but we got one of those. We got everything. :smh:

I have a dozen great pizza places to choose from, all within 20 minutes of my house. It literally makes no sense to waste calories on Papa John's when Pizzana is right there :lol:
You understand individually going out to buy/dine in for pizza isn't the only time a person comes in contact with pizza right?

Countless work functions, parties, promotions exist where someone would encounter chain pizza without buying it.

Quality matters to some people. It's why some people don't really eat Taco Bell, Burger King, etc

And quality also matters to those that don't use #NTExtremes by saying chain pizzas are inedible.

Please don’t come at me about quality :lol:

It’s perfectly fine to enjoy some lesser quality food from time to time and we’ve gone over this time and time again

Please don’t come at me about quality :lol:

It’s perfectly fine to enjoy some lesser quality food from time to time and we’ve gone over this time and time again
I don't disagree.
But can we add that is necessary to acknowledge the lesser quality?
Saying "TB is the same as authentic"... like...
🫠🙃🤦🏻‍♂️
I'm all for enjoying TB, or whatever greasy fast pizza joint someone likes.
But saying "All the same"?

WE SHAN'T STAND FOR IT!!!

😂

If we are being fair I think we all (in here at least) acknowledge the levels in quality.

The same way telhe #TBBoyz understand their food represents whatever it represents, the same can be said about chain pizza. Not a soul claims it is on the level as elite pizza spots but we can also acknowledge that saying it's inedible is a WILDLY untrue statement. I don't care how exquisite your tastes are.

If we are being fair I think we all (in here at least) acknowledge the levels in quality.

The same way telhe #TBBoyz understand their food represents whatever it represents, the same can be said about chain pizza. Not a soul claims it is on the level as elite pizza spots but we can also acknowledge that saying it's inedible is a WILDLY untrue statement. I don't care how exquisite your tastes are.
If that's where we're at, I'm with it.
🤙🔥

I definitely respect your opinion.

Quality is very important to me, though, so places like Papa John's, TB, Burger King, etc. are inedible :lol:
I wouldn't consider my taste "exquisite," but you couldn't pay me to eat Pizza Hut or T Bell

I definitely respect your opinion.

Quality is very important to me, though, so places like Papa John's, TB, Burger King, etc. are inedible :lol:
I wouldn't consider my taste "exquisite," but you couldn't pay me to eat Pizza Hut or T Bell
When was the last time you tried any of these places?

Back
Top Bottom