FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Alright zmaqbool zmaqbool , picasso swerve picasso swerve , and all the NY dudes, need recs for a 1 week work trip I got coming up. Only thing I have on my list so far is L'industrie but looking for others. Open to any price or type of food. Only thing I don't want to mess with is any place that needs reservations cause my daily schedule is a little random.

Also not really good related but looking for advice on where to stay. I have to be in Throgs Neck for a couple days and Great Neck for a couple. Bunch of hotels near Downtown Flushing or near either of the airports but would I be cooked if I tried to stay in Manhattan? I'll have a car but could also take subway/bus if needed.

IMG_0637.jpeg

Alright zmaqbool zmaqbool , picasso swerve picasso swerve , and all the NY dudes, need recs for a 1 week work trip I got coming up. Only thing I have on my list so far is L'industrie but looking for others. Open to any price or type of food. Only thing I don't want to mess with is any place that needs reservations cause my daily schedule is a little random.

Also not really good related but looking for advice on where to stay. I have to be in Throgs Neck for a couple days and Great Neck for a couple. Bunch of hotels near Downtown Flushing or near either of the airports but would I be cooked if I tried to stay in Manhattan? I'll have a car but could also take subway/bus if needed.

Will circle back for food spots but as far as where to stay id say stay in LIC or Astoria. Its a quick train ride to the city and if you need to go to Great Neck its “right there”. I put that in parenthesis cause youre technically kinda close its just alot of traffic on the LIE. Also if you wanna go to Throgs Neck the RFK Bridge is also right there, you’ll get there pretty quick with no traffic just gotta pay a toll (EZ pass or its gonna mail you a bill whoever the car is registered to). Astoria/LIC is next to each other, also if you take the train into the city youre gonna be greeted with one of the nicest in train views of the city. Gantry Plaza or park whatever they call it is also a great park to go at night and the city is right in front of you. Lots of food trucks, lots of people. I recommend going to the more southern part of the park where theres like a structure that juts out. You go on top and the views are nice.

This is the train view btw.

Edit:

Queens is also probably the most diverse city in the world thus madddd food spots. They wont show up on trending videos or something but trust. Also Astoria has lots of great food spots, alot of Greeks in that area so lots of good Greek food.

Last edited:
At my Publix Supermarket…

SHOPPING IS NOT A PLEASURE.

Never any good cuts of meat, never any organic chicken.

LONG *** LINES!!

NO SELF CHECKOUT!!

& of course…. It looks like the year 1965 inside there. :sick::sick::sick:

It needs renovation… & that’s IF renovation can even help such an old *** place. I HATE HAVING TO GO INSIDE THERE!

IT IS NOT “WHERE SHOPPING IS A PLEASURE”
B/S! :stoneface:

I use to donate money at their register ALWAYS,!! but because we can MEVER get any good cuts of greenwise beef nor organic chicken… I AM NEVER DONATING TO THEM EVER AGAIN UNTIL THEY FIX THE STORE & IT’S ISSUES!!!

Last edited:
Will circle back for food spots but as far as where to stay id say stay in LIC or Astoria. Its a quick train ride to the city and if you need to go to Great Neck its “right there”. I put that in parenthesis cause youre technically kinda close its just alot of traffic on the LIE. Also if you wanna go to Throgs Neck the RFK Bridge is also right there, you’ll get there pretty quick with no traffic just gotta pay a toll (EZ pass or its gonna mail you a bill whoever the car is registered to). Astoria/LIC is next to each other, also if you take the train into the city youre gonna be greeted with one of the nicest in train views of the city. Gantry Plaza or park whatever they call it is also a great park to go at night and the city is right in front of you. Lots of food trucks, lots of people. I recommend going to the more southern part of the park where theres like a structure that juts out. You go on top and the views are nice.

This is the train view btw.

Edit:

Queens is also probably the most diverse city in the world thus madddd food spots. They wont show up on trending videos or something but trust. Also Astoria has lots of great food spots, alot of Greeks in that area so lots of good Greek food.

Just booked in Astoria

Also said I didn't care about type of food but not looking for American/pub food so Astoria and Queens is looking :nthat:

Today I went to Red Robin (da official restaurant of the Food Thread vol Grub Life

I had my free birthday burger so of course you know I had to order it. I ordered a shroom burger (shroom is short for mushroom) and added an extra patty since my burger was free.

I skipped the milkshake tonight so no milkshake review
IMG_0648.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom