FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I never eat cheesecake because of the texture. Bite size cheesecake tarts, so amazing.

IMG_6879.jpeg

The EU has some of the strictest regulations of any governing body on the planet. Europeans will not stand for putting unhealthy crap in foods.

In America, corporate greed and politics controls what is allowed to be consumed by the public. 1/3 of americas farmland is subsidized by the government. In Europe, farmers will strike and dump loads of cow manure on the front door of the government if they don’t like things.

Long story short: capitalism in America is a big problem for the health of its citizens. See: healthcare in the U.S.

Is the thread 'Because European bread, pasta, and meat contains FAR less of the harmful *censored* that American FDA allows, and collectively, Europeans are more active'?
Even folks from other countries who keep the same activity level and relatively same foods end up with some of the common health issues. Like it's down to the micro level with some of this stuff.

Anyone been to the popular New Haven apizza spots?

Gonna be there this week. Pretty sure modern is less than 10 min from where I’ll be so I was just gonna go there, but if the other places are better I’ll take the drive

Anyone been to the popular New Haven apizza spots?

Gonna be there this week. Pretty sure modern is less than 10 min from where I’ll be so I was just gonna go there, but if the other places are better I’ll take the drive

sally's is good as well. and pepe's too of course but you can get theirs closer to home

Back
Top Bottom