FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

In my opinion 3 hot dogs isn't something that needs to be questioned if a grown man could take down.
You're still approaching the question with a value assumption, that value assumption being that he was implicitly questioning if he could eat all 3.
He didn't ask if he could; he asked if he did.
"But just asking if he did assumes that he couldn't. It should be assumed that there are 3 pictured and he ate all 3."

Why should that be assumed? Maybe he was with friends and that was 1 for each person.
Maybe he also had loaded nachos right before this.
Maybe he has the ability to eat 9 but he only wanted to have a bite of each of these 3 and take the rest back to the house.
"But he didn't mention any of those things."
He didn't mention that he struggles to eat 3, so now we're back to only going by the words used, and the words used were simply "Did you eat all 3?"
Simple question.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

taco a la madre is one of the better taco spots in maryland. they need a better hot sauce though.

always go to their college park location because my tailor is near there lol.

IMG_7624.jpeg

these fried pickles went crazy

Last edited:
Due to recent events, I’m beginning to feel like mambo sauce might be overrated. I’m still willing to try it tho.

Overrated as far as? It's just a regional sauce that has one company that sells it on a national level.

I really don't see it getting an insane amount of attention outside of people that live here and interest from folks that visit here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom