Grilled cheese - first time using mayo instead of butter

IMG_7248.jpeg
IMG_7249.jpeg

IMG_7244.jpeg
IMG_7243.jpeg

IMG_7240.jpeg

What were the flavors?
You ate all 3?
1. CPH- beer mustard, curry ketchup, Danish remoulade, diced red onions, diced pickles, crispy onions, fresh dill.

NYC-sauerkraut, hot dog onions, spicy brown mustard

SEA- cream cheese, grilled onions, grilled jalapenos

2. Yes

From the question 'You ate all 3?', is there something suggesting that the person asking couldn't eat 3 hot dogs?
To me, he asked the question as if it was some sort of amazing feat or something. :lol:

So I then questioned if he could do it himself since he appeared to be impressed someone else could.

To me, he asked the question as if it was some sort of amazing feat or something. :lol:

So I then questioned if he could do it himself since he appeared to be impressed someone else could.
The assumptions that people make on simple questions will never cease to amaze me.

To me, he asked the question as if he was curious if buddy could eat 3 hot dogs. It seemed like that to me because... that's what he asked.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There wasn't even any indication of him being impressed, like "Did you eat all 3? Crazy."

The assumptions that people make on simple questions will never cease to amaze me.

To me, he asked the question as if he was curious if buddy could eat 3 hot dogs. It seemed like that to me because... that's what he asked.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There wasn't even any indication of him being impressed, like "Did you eat all 3? Crazy."
In my opinion 3 hot dogs isn't something that needs to be questioned if a grown man could take down.

So again, I found the initial question interesting.

Back
Top Bottom