FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

There's a Slaters right by my house and the fumes that come from that place everyday... SMH 

I gotta pass by it every time I come home from the gym. Their maple bacon shakes always taunt me
tired.gif

Surprisingly the patty isn't as salty as you'd imagine it to be. Had it in the PB&J burger at Slaters and everything balanced out pretty nicely. The OD part of it was the bacon grease being palpable around your mouth after you take a bite into it and you can really taste it going down. I haven't had the signature 50/50 burger so I won't even comment on the excess bacon they put into the entire sandwich.

The Vampire dip with the Artichoke is definitely a must when you swing through though. 

Also when the holiday season rolls around they serve all their fries/onion straws with this pumpkin dip that is off the charts!

yeah buddy, that spot USED to be "Sallys"... Joyce was the cook and when "Sallys" moved to ralph ave. she bought the spot ...
Oh wow., did not know that. I definitely gotta check it out then. Good looks. I also heard that mango seed spot on Flatbush is good too.

Last edited:

Best fried fish and maybe dish I've ever had. This was in Boca Marina in Boca Chica,DR

The lasagnaa my sis made was half chicken with anise seed and half beef. The ribs were by moms she gets the meatiest ribs known to man and it's incredible.

Oh wow., did not know that. I definitely gotta check it out then. Good looks. I also heard that mango seed spot on Flatbush is good too.

son i be in there every friday damn near!! lol

very grown and sexy.. good food, live DJ, decent drinks.... but in the summer the backyard is open and its even better... a jewel in the middle of the hood

son i be in there every friday damn near!! lol

very grown and sexy.. good food, live DJ, decent drinks.... but in the summer the backyard is open and its even better... a jewel in the middle of the hood
Word ? Imma have to come through with a lady friend.

Wasn't feeling well today. Made tomatoe avocado soup with basil feta and cheddar

I love bacon too but those 50% bacon burgers must've tasted salty af.

Surprisingly the patty isn't as salty as you'd imagine it to be. Had it in the PB&J burger at Slaters and everything balanced out pretty nicely. The OD part of it was the bacon grease being palpable around your mouth after you take a bite into it and you can really taste it going down. I haven't had the signature 50/50 burger so I won't even comment on the excess bacon they put into the entire sandwich.

it's not salty by any means. the 50% Ground beef and 50% ground bacon give it a real "smoky" taste.

had the 50/50 patty once. give me the 100% ALL day everyday.

if you're in the SoCal area, you have to try the Peanut Butter and jellousy. Burger is too damn good.

When previewing the post, I read this as "Bacon and Egg Popeyes Quesadilla". Was about to be shocked :lol:

it's not salty by any means. the 50% Ground beef and 50% ground bacon give it a real "smoky" taste.

had the 50/50 patty once. give me the 100% ALL day everyday.

if you're in the SoCal area, you have to try the Peanut Butter and jellousy. Burger is too damn good.

Yeah the 50/50 patty is truth. Check the #NTGrub for my latest homemade meal.

Back
Top Bottom