I need to thaw it...probably make burgers

Someone gave me some bluegill
20180511_084157.jpg

Baked it with some seasonings
20180511_091025.jpg

Really clean tasting fish

This guy just gets free fish lol.

Post pics of the venison burgers whenever you make em

Think I'm going to make some softshell crabs tomorrow night. Never done them myself before. Doesn't look very difficult though.

mike awesome mike awesome

What are those wings stuffed with?
egg roll stuffing..I stuffed it Vietnamese style: ground pork, carrot, dried mushroom, those skinny clear noodles, white onion, garlic, salt (to taste), ground white pepper, sugar, and hoisin sauce. But you can stuff it with ground chicken or turkey. My Thai friend like to use chicken but I prefer ground pork cuz it has more flavor. Stuff and season it to whatever suits to your taste.

Oh yea, debone the wings without it ripping the skin was B%$%h but I mastered it lol

I swear, sometimes I just want to say, TO HELL with healthy eating and go on a Month long, "Eat what you want" spree.

Anybody else ever feel this way?
I’m on this right now I plan on eating healthier starting tomorrow we’ll see how that goes I’ll report back tomorrow

I swear, sometimes I just want to say, TO HELL with healthy eating and go on a Month long, "Eat what you want" spree.

Anybody else ever feel this way?

My diet is pretty bad, but thank god I don't have any health issues.
I try to make up for it in the gym, but as they say "you can't outwork a bad diet".

Just cut back on the carbs fellas and your body will thank you.
I barely eat carbs as it is but I am never able to shake the negative feeling after eating a bad (good) meal.

I am in shape as well. I don't know, it is a mental block

egg roll stuffing..I stuffed it Vietnamese style: ground pork, carrot, dried mushroom, those skinny clear noodles, white onion, garlic, salt (to taste), ground white pepper, sugar, and hoisin sauce. But you can stuff it with ground chicken or turkey. My Thai friend like to use chicken but I prefer ground pork cuz it has more flavor. Stuff and season it to whatever suits to your taste.

Oh yea, debone the wings without it ripping the skin was B%$%h but I mastered it lol
Great job, I plan on doing some stuff wings also.

Is the usage of pork heavy in most Asian countries/cuisines? It seems like it is eaten as much as any other land animal

Back
Top Bottom