FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I eat a lot of tofu being Korean and I'm sure my physique/personality says otherwise about soy=estrogen. Same for my pops.

Halal cart by Baltimore Arena. Hadn’t ever been before.
5805802E-C700-4ABF-A948-597D1E3D230A.jpeg

Five Guys. Bacon cheeseburger. Lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, jalapeños, green peppers, bbq sawse, hot sawse. No weak *** lettuce bun.
BDE720FB-6410-4E73-96D8-EC260B96A0AB.jpeg

Cool. I’m not here to discuss this. Can’t teach one who doesn’t wanna be taught. So I’ll move on.

Sounds to me you already have too much estrogen the way your acting now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oohh man you got me there.

Nah man let's see what you got.

Educate me. I'm ok with being wrong dude:lol:

word.. ol boy ate so much estrogen he prolly out here lookin like them kpop ladyboys..

real life example of those with high soy intake:

soompi-2017-review-kpop-debuts.jpg

real life case study and image of a child borned from high-soy (estrogenic) diet:
goldust-flirts-w-undertaker-5-o.gif

Nah, that's sort of style is not for me personally. But that's the kpop/Korean culture. Won't comment on that cause I know nothing about that stuff.

I'm Chinese/Taiwanese btw. Not Korean.

Halal cart by Baltimore Arena. Hadn’t ever been before.
5805802E-C700-4ABF-A948-597D1E3D230A.jpeg

Five Guys. Bacon cheeseburger. Lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, jalapeños, green peppers, bbq sawse, hot sawse. No weak *** lettuce bun.
BDE720FB-6410-4E73-96D8-EC260B96A0AB.jpeg

How spicy is that red sauce?

It’s fast food. Of the fast foods in my area they are top 3. Mom and pops can have better stuff at times but they are no where near as consistent as CFA.

It’s fast food. Of the fast foods in my area they are top 3. Mom and pops can have better stuff at times but they are no where near as consistent as CFA.
i think it's due to the NT effect, same way in n Out was gassed up. like they aint bad, theyre def good but cmon fambsss

Back
Top Bottom