FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Fun with the steamer...Had some corn, potatoes, whiting fish, shrimp, broccoli, carrots, and sausage

Spot in Richmond called Croaker Spot....Catfish, potatoes, and cornbread

Another Spot in Richmond Called Extra Billys, Potato skins smothered in barbeque, and cheese

Let me help a bit...

Brodards in Garden Grove, CA (spring rolls is the thing to get)

Rounds in Pomona, CA (make your own burger joint)

Chego in Los Angeles, CA (Kogi Truck restaurant pork belly bowl is a must)

Uncle Tim's in West Covina, CA (This is Thai Original BBQ killer. The s1 bbq plate is way better here. Black Pepper Garlic Ribs are :smokin)

Damn Chiva, that egg **** at the top of the page. Drool.

Thapointguy, what do you spice that porklion with? is the Alfredo sauce from scratch?

Oatmeal FTL this a.m :smh:

Kids off of school. Looks like there may be some morning bun french toast at local joint for early lunch/brunch today. Pics to follow

Christmas dinner was epic last night. Went to my wife's aunt's house. As far as home cookin', she's the best cook I've ever had... Cornish game hen, pot roast, glazed carrots, collard greens, mashed potatos, sweet potato, stuffing, mac & cheese, & asparagus (everything was made from scatch)

We had a number of deserts, but I forgot to snap a pic. My favorite was home made banana puddin'. I've never had any that tasted as good (or better) than my aunt in-laws.

Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

* I'm an old head but I still haven't made it to the adult table yet... :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Any of you use ig. If you got it check me out. Hares1370. I've got mad photos of places I go to eat. Wish I could post my photos on here but I have too many lol.

I'm in the mood for some good Jamaican food; curry chicken, beef patty, some callaloo, rice & peas... :rolleyes Ain't no Jamaican spots around though & my Jamaican friend moved to Florida...

Going to the bay this weekend and for the exception of Saturday evening, we're going to be grabbing food at various places.

Where is the best Dim Sun? Mexican? Will be in Oakland most of the time with a Friday afternoon/evening visit to SF. Thanks in advance! I'll be sure to take hella pics

Back
Top Bottom