FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

These ?
GUEST_a191b225-c1db-4438-99c2-41276c6fca5f.jpeg.jpg

That's what it's supposed to be made with
Yeah those

Yeah, I know this has been debated a lot on NT, but I will never get not tipping unless you got absolutely horrific, offensive service.

I’m not criticizing people who don’t tip; it’s just not something I’m comfortable doing under normal circumstances.

I feel guilty when I don't tip. But I am starting to go away from places I pick my food up from.

My husband went to go pick up pizza from domino's and was paying at the store. When the machine prompted him for tip, the worker advised him to select 'no tip'. When he asked why she said because they never receive it.

CAF0A35C-7BC6-42DE-B674-610D408319F2.jpeg

This is the inside of the banana pudding I made. The cookies I used were good from a flavor standpoint, but I could see how Nilla Wafers would give it a different, better texture.

Chessman is the only way to go from now on for me. lol

Took the wife and kids out
Since I been working through the holidays
And haven’t been home really the last 2 weeks

We went to Franciscan crab restaurant
One of their fav spots
Had oysters
And the crab fondue
But forgot to snap pics
E742A2BC-0C01-4441-8BAB-C91E69DB3F01.jpeg
ABA35B8E-7064-43A1-B7EE-8F366C7B201B.jpeg
DB6E6718-2B9B-42B6-AF88-A30F2BA7E974.jpeg

Oh and no tip

F14B5E14-14DB-4B3C-A9FD-10C11EC4739B.jpeg

i hope they **** in your food next time.

Sometimes stuff isn't that deep.

Some folks just don't want to spend the extra dollars to tip.

Never understood why it bothers folks SO much .

Yes, I tip but I only do it because it is a social norm, not becauseI think I should

Sometimes stuff isn't that deep.

Some folks just don't want to spend the extra dollars to tip.

Never understood why it bothers folks SO much .

Yes, I tip but I only do it because it is a social norm, not becauseI think I should

so in dudes case, he goes and spends $200+ on a meal but cant fork over the $40 for tip? That just being cheap. If you cant afford or dont want to tip, you should stay tf home.

social norm :lol: so you never think you should ever tip someone who is bringing everything you ask for while you sit down and relax?

If you cant afford or dont want to tip, you should stay tf home.

social norm :lol: so you never think you should ever tip someone who is bringing everything you ask for while you sit down and relax?

People stay tryna get this point across without saying much to justify it. I'm not obligated to tip. You as a server are obligated to serve because you getting paid. You don't tip your trash man. You don't tip anybody else. If I get decent service I'll tip. Doesnt even have to be great. But if I get a waiter who takes my order, leaves and does nothing else, I'm not tipping.

In his case tho, spending $250, he should've tipped. At least a dub

Last edited:
most restaurants pay their servers $2.83 an hour. So you **** them by not tipping because you are taking up a table/booth where someone else could have sat. Its not the ****ing soup kitchen bruh

I do tip my trash man, btw.

Fastfood places pay better with their minimum wage. Some servers and bartenders do very well though because of tips.

most restaurants pay their servers $2.83 an hour. So you **** them by not tipping because you are taking up a table/booth where someone else could have sat. Its not the ****ing soup kitchen bruh

I do tip my trash man, btw.

I tip, but I do find the concept of tipping stupid. Why is the onus on the customer to make up for restaurant owner for under paying?

Back
Top Bottom