FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What are you seasoning your Macaroni and Cheese with?

I ask because I rarely see oeople discuss which seasonings go in thier macaroni and cheese.

Maybe they unintentionally skip it.

Last edited:
Had the steak dinner at Wolfgang’s in Tribeca last night. It was EXCELLENT. For apps the table got shrimp cocktails, thick cut bacon, tomato and onions, and crab cakes.

Had a 6 liter bottle of Freemark Abbey cab for the table and dirty martinis for everyone.

For steak we all had porterhouse cut. Medium rare. Cooked to perfection. One fellow who has been there before asked for the peppercorn sauce. It was delicious.

For sides, we had german potatoes, creamed spinach, sautéed broccoli, asparagus, sautéed mushrooms, and the lobster mac and cheese.

I would definitely recommend a trip there.

Had the steak dinner at Wolfgang’s in Tribeca last night. It was EXCELLENT. For apps the table got shrimp cocktails, thick cut bacon, tomato and onions, and crab cakes.

Had a 6 liter bottle of Freemark Abbey cab for the table and dirty martinis for everyone.

For steak we all had porterhouse cut. Medium rare. Cooked to perfection. One fellow who has been there before asked for the peppercorn sauce. It was delicious.

For sides, we had german potatoes, creamed spinach, sautéed broccoli, asparagus, sautéed mushrooms, and the lobster mac and cheese.

Love the description of your experience - we would of love the pictures even better!

No pics?

High Quality post here. Like Grines said, the level of detail was solid. We didn't have to ask you where you went, what you got, you just told US.

Have you always eaten your steaks Medium Rare?

Love the description of your experience - we would of love the pictures even better!

No pics?

Few dudes lied to their wives saying they had late meetings so no one took pics. Understandable lol

High Quality post here. Like Grines said, the level of detail was solid. We didn't have to ask you where you went, what you got, you just told US.

Have you always eaten your steaks Medium Rare?

Yes I have always eaten my steaks medium rare. I was raised like that so I guess thats why. Furthest I will go if everyone at the table doesnt want medium rare, is medium. After that, its shoe leather imo :lol:

Finally tried petit trois after many months of wanting to try it out

Attachments

• 6AAB5CF2-1386-4C19-8C8D-BC500C3DBF4D.jpeg
    6AAB5CF2-1386-4C19-8C8D-BC500C3DBF4D.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 33

Good looks on this. My wife and I staycation at Four Seasons downtown. There is a Cut by Wolfgang in there but reviews seem hit and miss so we haven’t gone.

Reviews (including yours) are much better for the Tribeca spot. Right down the street from Locanda Verde too which we always hit so this is perfect.

Last edited:
I am intrigued by this California Sunflower Seed pie. First time hearing of it.

Right. I’m going to order the Lemon Cheese tomorrow.

I tried his pie at the barber shop today - for the price and to be delivered the next day fresh...im
Going to see wusup.

Back
Top Bottom