FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Salsa & Beer burrito combo. Asada of course.
2097A192-7161-4716-97DE-7DA2B25067D6.jpeg

Did you eat your French Toast and Eggs on different plates or did you simply separate them for the sake of photographies?

Ate them on different plates. The omelet plate is actually bigger. I usually don't mind my foods touching, there just wasn't space for everything on one plate.

^^^ I need to try making a Risotto. Haven’t done it at home yet, despite being a big fan.
Used to work at a high end, 10 course meal restaurant back in the day. Chefs would all prep a staff meal before the shift and risotto was one of em.

They used to have a FIRE avocado lobster roll. I use to sell green to a couple of the sous chefs and theyd always hook up food for me to take home. Miss that place

Used to work at a high end, 10 course meal restaurant back in the day. Chefs would all prep a staff meal before the shift and risotto was one of em.

They used to have a FIRE avocado lobster roll. I use to sell green to a couple of the sous chefs and theyd always hook up food for me to take home. Miss that place
What was their preferred tool for cooking risotto? Pot or pan? Ceramic, nonstick, cast iron?

I might not have stake in this fight cuz I love white chocolate. So...
Chips ahoy white chocolate chunk
While chocolate covered oreo
Peppermint bark Oreos

Back
Top Bottom