FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not as seasoned as zaxby’s no. I just know I had zaxby’s once and that **** was terrible everything was terrible. Just in comparison haven’t ever had an issue at canes. But seeing I went back vegetarian my argument is void lol I’m sorry solewoman solewoman 🤣🤣
I think you just had a bad day. What did you get and why are you vegetarian?!

What do you think of raising canes
First time trying Raising Cane's. It's ok. Nothing special.
IMG_20210222_141946.jpg
IMG_20210222_142006.jpg

Insomnia cookies were kinna plain. Tastes like cookies at the grocery bakery which aren't too bad.
IMG_20210222_141145.jpg
Haven't been back since

So speaking of vegetarian, my office brought in food today. Fried chicken and various sides including Collard Greens. I ate some of the Greens and detected some bacon flavor. Then I read up on how Collards are often cooked.

Short story: good reminder that for me that vegetables are not always vegetarian.

So speaking of vegetarian, my office brought in food today. Fried chicken and various sides including Collard Greens. I ate some of the Greens and detected some bacon flavor. Then I read up on how Collards are often cooked.

Short story: good reminder that for me that vegetables are not always vegetarian.
Don’t think I’ve ever seen them without bacon, ham hock, or something else :lol:

Yea man I wouldn't trust any soul food vegetables. :lol:

I do smoked turkey

Smoked turkey is good in greens. I like it better that way then everyone can eat it too besides vegetarians but they can’t eat anything anyways I cook anyways. :lol:

I also got free food at my job today. Qdoba catered. No idea why or how old it was but I didn’t question it and ate it. Super mid.

Leave it to middle aged white people to get that vs some Mexican from actual Mexican people down the street.

B Sox B Sox how often do you go out to eat? Might have to add Qdoba and Chipotle to your list, can easily get a whatever meat bowl + queso + veggies + sauce + guac + sour cream on Keto. I guess you could do the same at real Mexican spots too.

Back
Top Bottom