FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Wife brought me back some bar food. Spicy chicken sandwich and truffle fries

20230502_203911.jpg

I normally hate when people post without pics...but i had to. I am having by far the best breakfast sandwich of my life (besides my own). Left my phone.

It's a Jamaican jerk chicken sandwich with eggs and pepperjack on cocoa bread.

For dmv people go to more than java cafe in laurel.

I normally hate when people post without pics...but i had to. I am having by far the best breakfast sandwich of my life (besides my own). Left my phone.

It's a Jamaican jerk chicken sandwich with eggs and pepperjack on cocoa bread.

For dmv people go to more than java cafe in laurel.
Gonna check this out sometime. Menu looks big enough I can probably take my kids and they'll like it, too.

Can't remember the name of the last place I stopped by in Laurel that someone had recommended but they had nice tacos. Callejero's maybe?

Some nice taco trucks have gone up in Silver Spring lately. There's a truck at the Exxon on Georgia called Sabor Express Grill. My go-to used to be El Camaleon but this place is better.

Gonna check this out sometime. Menu looks big enough I can probably take my kids and they'll like it, too.

Can't remember the name of the last place I stopped by in Laurel that someone had recommended but they had nice tacos. Callejero's maybe?

Some nice taco trucks have gone up in Silver Spring lately. There's a truck at the Exxon on Georgia called Sabor Express Grill. My go-to used to be El Camaleon but this place is better.
you gotta try los primos in laurel tacos are fire.

Some sweet sauce pizza from my fave spot in Kew Gardens, Queens, NY- Dani's.
20230503_175250.jpg
20230503_183607.jpg
No shade but what’s good pizza to you guys?

Like that pizza looks dry and probably not tasty. I don’t think I’m a pizza person so my opinion dosent count.

Like that pizza looks dry and probably not tasty. I don’t think I’m a pizza person so my opinion dosent count.

I enjoy lots of styles of pizza. Thin crust, Chicago, non-traditional toppings, etc. The only things I categorically dislike with pizza is an overload of toppings (3 is my absolute max and I don’t even that to be a lot) and if it’s too salty, which I’ve experienced with stuffed crust pizza a few times.

I’m in the “all pizza is still pizza”, the differentiating factors are top tier pizza or horrible abominations.

My favorite type is combo tho.

Abomination would be that salad pizza I seen a few pages back. Respectfully.

Back
Top Bottom