FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I learned my lesson not to buy any chocolate bars or chocolate when the temperature is around 90 degrees. By the time I leave the store and back to my car it starts melting already.

Wife works for a commercial kitchen remodeling company and one of her accounts is this place Taim in Mike Tyson’s Corner. Basically a Cava competitor. She brought some food home from their grand opening and it was pretty good. Apparently it’s a New York based company and there’s one in College Park too. Would definitely frequent it if there was one closer.

77FA844A-439E-4C39-988E-B49DE0C1C492.jpeg
6E9AC817-89FE-400F-987A-E2A6F0D012E6.jpeg

I learned my lesson not to buy any chocolate bars or chocolate when the temperature is around 90 degrees. By the time I leave the store and back to my car it starts melting already.
I learned it a long time ago but my bro just got his lesson last week, lol. That Snickers bar lasted 15 steps to the car in that 100+ heat we had.

Damn didn’t realize Jamaica banned the export of pimento wood
Yup. Something about people chopping down so many trees just to export it. I think you can find some online though.

Edit: NVM , just saw the place you can get it from no longer export it.

Yup. Something about people chopping down so many trees just to export it. I think you can find some online though.

Edit: NVM , just saw the place you can get it from no longer export it.

It's endangered but can't they limit the amount the amount of new trees that are cut down/exported?

Were people getting away with it before illegally that can't anymore?

Idk but would be curious to know the rationale

Reminds me of my grandma. Come home from the park when it was 95 with 100 humidity and she takes me home. “Want some hot tea?” I remember I would give her the most dumbfounded looks :lol:

I swear Polish grandparents and parents can just not think logically.

Wife works for a commercial kitchen remodeling company and one of her accounts is this place Taim in Mike Tyson’s Corner. Basically a Cava competitor. She brought some food home from their grand opening and it was pretty good. Apparently it’s a New York based company and there’s one in College Park too. Would definitely frequent it if there was one closer.

77FA844A-439E-4C39-988E-B49DE0C1C492.jpeg
6E9AC817-89FE-400F-987A-E2A6F0D012E6.jpeg
Mike Tyson’s Corner is wild:lol:. Just had Cava today, was thinking about how I prefer it over Mezeh. I’ll have to try Taim out.

Back
Top Bottom