foolish to get a haircut once a week?

Every Saturday. My hair grows back quick
Already text my barber I'll be there at 3 today
Has it affected your hairline going so often? I know everybody has different hair but I think waiting more time in between cuts preserves it a lil more.

Last edited:
When I had a fade, I would go every week..Would only pay $5 for the haircut and $5-10 for the tip, went up as the years went by :lol:

Now I tip $15, but I'll go every 10-14days.

I grew my hair so I don't go as often

Last edited:
I don't know why people think getting lined up often would wreck hairlines. If it keeps growing back then the hairline isn't getting messed up. Getting it pushed back is the problem.

Cut + beard, hot towel, exfoliate (facial No ayo b) and steam machine treatment is a bargain for $30.
do you go to real barber shop and let another man exfoliate you?

or do you go to like some white establishment in your local mall?

Cut + beard, hot towel, exfoliate (facial No ayo b) and steam machine treatment is a bargain for $30.

umm Dominican haircuts consists of all those things...

da heights got barbershops on every other block and offer da upmost customer service.

Shop is semi ghetto so they don't do appointments. Working a 9-5 and then tryna get a cut is a chore. Then the barber smelling like a pound got me wondering if now is a good time for a cut.
Can't trust a barber who doesn't do appointments

Being bald>

I hate it low-key tho [emoji]9785[/emoji]️
Yeah man **** being bald I was rocking the bald fade look for the longest. Now I got hair my life has change a lot I am having more sex, my voice is deeper, I have made more money, the Cavs one the championship and my family respects me.

If you not getting your hair cut by a Dominican papi you losing
I used to live by this until a couple of years ago when the dude who cut my hair for over 10 years moved and I had to find a new one. Tried out maybe 4 different barbers and got pushback from all of em. Might have been cause they were all young dudes though.

One things for sure: once you find a good barber, you gotta stick around. Word is bond.

What's a real barber shop? Like mom and pop joints? Than yes I been going to the same barber for 10 years now in harlem/jersey.

I haven't got an actual cut for 3.5 years. I grew up with my barber so he tapers my sideburns + line up for $20 every other week.

I think he charges like $40 for a cut in his shop, but that includes choppin the top, line up, straight razor, facial hair and warm towel lol.

I haven't got an actual cut for 3.5 years. I grew up with my barber so he tapers my sideburns + line up for $20 every other week.

I think he charges like $40 for a cut in his shop, but that includes choppin the top, line up, straight razor, facial hair and warm towel lol.

$40?! Thats crazy. I get all of that from my barber for 17.

If I have time, I fade it once every 2 weeks myself and fix my lineup+beard every few days with a straight edge razor :pimp:

I made many errors at first but now I'm decent. Definitely not as good as a barber (to my eyes) but most people think a barber cuts my hair.

Last edited:

O______o where's his shop at? That price is off the wall.

You wild, you better learn how to cut your own hair if or else you gonna be spending that much dough. 

I'm cheap though, I go like once every 3 weeks. Try to strech it out and tape myself up in between cuts. 

My old barber started pushing my hairline back so I found a new one last year. So the first time I go to him, he was going ham during the cut, I mean he spraying and rubbing in like 20 different products, he popping ingrown hairs and treating them.. I mean killing the game..So he finished up the cut and he took the cape off of me so I started to get up from the chair, but he slightly held me down and gently had me sit back down in the chair..So I'm thinking oh ok, he must have seen a spot he needs to do a lil touch up on..Next thing I know he starts rubbing my shoulders, I'm shocked as hell and thinking in my head wtf is going on right now., I'm looking around the shop thinking like yall ****** see this!? But no one bats an eye or seem to think anything of it...He makes his way up to my neck and then starts massaging my head; at this point I'm no longer thinking wtf, because enjoying every second of it like a dog getting his belly rubbed...When he finished he said it was $25.00, I was so impressed (and with the strangest boner ever) I gave him $35.00..On some G ish, I was looking forward to my cuts with him, it was no lie a spa experience..Unfortunately, he got married and moved outta state a few months back..If I had money I would fly him in to give me a cut every 2 weeks :frown: 

Lmao at hairlines messed up from lineups weekly, and not trusting a barber that doesn't do appointments.

FCFS at my Dominican barbershop. $20 with tip every 2 weeks. I'd get a shape up every week if I had time

My old barber started pushing my hairline back so I found a new one last year. So the first time I go to him, he was going ham during the cut, I mean he spraying and rubbing in like 20 different products, he popping ingrown hairs and treating them.. I mean killing the game..So he finished up the cut and he took the cape off of me so I started to get up from the chair, but he slightly held me down and gently had me sit back down in the chair..So I'm thinking oh ok, he must have seen a spot he needs to do a lil touch up on..Next thing I know he starts rubbing my shoulders, I'm shocked as hell and thinking in my head wtf is going on right now., I'm looking around the shop thinking like yall ****** see this!? But no one bats an eye or seem to think anything of it...He makes his way up to my neck and then starts massaging my head; at this point I'm no longer thinking wtf, because enjoying every second of it like a dog getting his belly rubbed...When he finished he said it was $25.00, I was so impressed (and with the strangest boner ever) I gave him $35.00..On some G ish, I was looking forward to my cuts with him, it was no lie a spa experience..Unfortunately, he got married and moved outta state a few months back..If I had money I would fly him in to give me a cut every 2 weeks :frown: 

I'm crine

Back
Top Bottom