foolish to get a haircut once a week?

Every week. My girl cousins own their own hair salon, 10 bux each time. I go to each every other week. If I'm real busy I'll skip a week, but I start feeling grimey or self conscious when it hits the 1 and a half week mark :lol:

Used to shave my own hair when I was in college, realize those were struggle times :smh:

Last edited:
Been cuttin my own hair for like 13 years now. Used to go every 2 weeks and it was 15 including tip. but when BM popped up preggo, them shop cuts had to go...

$30 every Saturday from a 10am to 4pm window my barber already knows I'll be there. Can't be walking around with out a fresh fade.

$30 every Saturday from a 10am to 4pm window my barber already knows I'll be there. Can't be walking around with out a fresh fade.

That's including the tip?

BTW, what's a good aftershave y'all use/your barber uses?

Last edited:
Haircut every month and change. I don't get lineups and I make sure my barber doesn't use the blade around my hairline and temple. I got sensitive skin

That's including the tip?

BTW, what's a good aftershave y'all use/your barber uses?

2_450.jpg

i get cut every 3 weeks but i have a andis & a wahl electric shaver i do on my own every couple of days to clean it up. i wear fitteds 99% of da time.

Last edited:
My barbershop raised their prices last year. Used to be $12 but up to $15 now. I just give them a $20.

I'm in the shop right now getting my youngin hair cut. I'm just here for the sports gambling.

Shop is semi ghetto so they don't do appointments. Working a 9-5 and then tryna get a cut is a chore. Then the barber smelling like a pound got me wondering if now is a good time for a cut.

Back
Top Bottom