foolish to get a haircut once a week?

I do $20 plus $5 tip every week. I do finiancing so must look sharp infront of these customers. Especially on weekends

I'd never cut my own hair. It never feels like the shop. Never. When I was young I would sometimes go twice a week. No lie. Lol now I'm growing my ****. Go every two weeks for a shape. All these barber shops started charging more, all over.

Twice a week before? Would the clippers cut off like a millimeter of hair?

I haven't been to a shop since 03, it was $7 back then for me. I basically never tipped and never thought anything of it. Now cats doubled the price and expect a tip? :lol:

I wanna cop the bevel joints but 200 is stiff.

Haven't got a haircut in 3 weeks now, but I was going every 8-10 days religiously. I pay $23 including tip each time.

That stuff adds up!

I have my own set of clippers and have cut my own hair numerous times. I may need to invest in that tri-fold mirror posted earlier and just cut my own hair again. That looks like money!

I ain't had a cut since beginning of october. I rock my joint semi long but I get a line twice a month. So usually cut/trim every 5/6 weeks line up every 2

Got a cut the other day and gave the barber $25, which I felt like was too much for a shadow fade and goatee. And this ***** was looking at me sideways like I was being cheap. I honestly felt some type of way after that :smh:
:smh:

Way too much money for a cut

Savages!

I couldn't imagine going more then 2 weeks without seeing my barber.

Went from $15 to $18 last month though.

I always just give $20 so I'm covered :pimp:

I'd never cut my own hair. It never feels like the shop. Never.  
This 100%

For me every 2 weeks lineup $15

Haircut once a month $25 with tip

Would go more often but trying to preserve my hairline after visiting the Tyga hairline thread 
laugh.gif

Every 2weeks. My hair grows fast. Pay 17 for a cut and beard, just throw my guy a 20. I line my beard myself between cuts and keep the back clean. Dont trust myself enough to try and line the top tho lol.

Once a week is way too much IMO, but if you can afford it then more power to you.

I usually go for a cut once every 3-4 weeks for $23, tip included. I line myself up in between haircuts

Last edited:
Cut my own hair.

#1 all around, shape up, stubble beard look.

Once a week.

People think i go to a barber so i guess it looks good :lol:

Terrible at giving other people a shape up, though.

Last edited:
But cuts $7 on base tho :nerd:

I dont trust them folks i had some bad experiences with the ones at the px i told them to trim my mustache walked out with a hitler showed that crap to my wife......she told me shave that sh*/ off you look stupid bahahha

Last edited:
Cut my own hair.

#1 all around, shape up, stubble beard look.

Once a week.

People think i go to a barber so i guess it looks good
laugh.gif

Terrible at giving other people a shape up, though.
Same here.

Minus the #1 all a round. I currently got the low shadow fade blend into a curly top. 

I gotta trim the sides about every 3 days but my blending game has gotta way better. Always get complements at my office 

can't line or cut any one elses hair or the life of me tho :lol:

I just know i do my own ishh well :pimp:

Last edited:
I give my barber 20 every trip no matter if its a lineup or full cut when I grow my beard if he laces me I'll give him 30

Every 2 weeks or at most 3 weeks and I have a pompadour haircut.

After 2 weeks my line up is all types of messed up. Yall gettig monthly cuts? What kinda hair styles yall rocking? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom