Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

vlcsnap-2010-06-29-14h19m14s71.png

This is actually what I was picturing in my head lmaoo....the movie is "im gonna get you sucka" right?

so then id either be a hypocrite or bitter :lol:

either way itd be a knock against my credibility right?

sorry i dont **** or tapdance or pawg or bedbuck :lol:

Naw it wouldn't be a knock against your credibility in my eyes. I just think it would be funny.
Like most of the stuff you say, I agree, or at least I agree with the stance. I just think you see race in places when its not really about race tho.

Well the man who's goal in life was to bring the Nat Turner story to the big screen is married to a white woman. And Get Out.

yeah im pro black as well but been with all the womens

the thing is ppl talk and make jokes etc and arent even aware how their own biases and prejudices affect how/who they speak

its not that its seeing race in places where its not there

its ALWAYS there regardless of the situation race is part of who EVERYONE is

trying to minimize it or negate it sounds just like its out of the "i dont see race" playbook

the thing is ppl talk and make jokes etc and arent even aware how their own biases and prejudices affect how/who they speak

its not that its seeing race in places where its not there

its ALWAYS there regardless of the situation race is part of who EVERYONE is

trying to minimize it or negate it sounds just like its out of the "i dont see race" playbook
Please stop ruining the best thread on NT.

I think the only way we're gonna effectively stop this is by posting so many fools wylin' that the conversation is forced to fade into Bolivian.  If it requires a "Fools Wylin' Greatest Hits" then so be it.

Hell...I'll start with some of my favorites:

Someone @ me when it's back to laughs and not this nonsense please [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

so i gotta do what yall say massa? 
eyes.gif

more aspersions and deflections 

the valid points i make shouldnt be overshadowed by anything, its your own implicit prejudices against my "overly self righteous approach"

i dont care if you dont like what i say or how i say it

it is what it is

a lot of times ppl dont like hearing uncomfortable truths dont make it any less true

the fact that the jokes stopped and the ridicule is dead now means i did something

thanks for sayin im intelligent tho 
happy.gif

but you got nothing to say about the father 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lol the homie alp with the leg spread "you like what you see?" stance [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom