Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

C9D13ZqXcAM9Yf0.jpg

Just read the last few pages....

Jokes are always gonna be made about everything and any situation, if one doesn't agree then obviously you can say otherwise.

Hand2Hand stays consistent at least lol.

and its social media, posting about graduating and having a baby is just fine. I give her props, and that joke was hilarious and yeah if you
getting pregnant at 12/13 you a bird

The jokes were fine its when one dude crossed the line and starting getting mad at her for being proud of herself.

And I'm also pretty sure that the only person who crossed the line is dude up above us
see i was ready to leave it alone but dudes always wanna take shots 
eyes.gif

racial soapbox? 60 minutes? 
mean.gif

the problem is dudes dont even see the contradiction

the next thing they gonna wanna say is "oh she might only go to a CC those dont count" 
mean.gif

mad because people are actually speaking up for a black child they wanna make fun of and this damn guy wont let me have my fun in peace 
mad.gif

yall can sit here and pretend and say if she was white, hispanic, asian etc

but meanwhile cashmeoutside chick is banking on "sloot behavior" at the same age

hypocritical 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The simple solution is to just make this the WHITE FOOLS WILDIN THINKING THEY DOING IT UNAPPRECIATION VOL GET THE @#*+ OUT thread

Last edited:
He's not talking to himself.

He keeps going tho. That discussion was over, new videos were posted but he keeps going back to it.

Stays bringing up race. Pic of the highschool kid he brings up race. Video of that fat *** pickin up dog **** he brings up race. Dude got an obssesion with race and this aint the thread for it. This for funnies and everyone gets laughed at in here.

how am i the one keeping it going? like i said i said my piece but dudes wanna keep taking shots

you act like im supposed to see this you obviously talking about me and just ignore it

yea i bring up race so what?

she was an entitled white woman. i said it. i laughed at the video too

you dont get to dictate to me what i post about or where i post

and im not gonna stand for a black child achieving being mocked and belittled if that ruins your little thread TOO DAMN BAD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom