Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Never downloaded anything. I was about that stream life. I would basically visit a bunch of sites and just watch the free trailers over and over again. Caused so many viruses on my moms computer. I didn't say a word. Even let my dad take the blame once

Best thing about AoL

Chat rooms

A/S/L

Way ahead off its time .. Not even sure why there aren't anything like it. Or maybe I'm not looking for em.

:pimp:

FR FR ish' was treacherous 99' - 2006 on the interweb. The struggle of having to download a whole adult movie on a p2p without the preview feature... :smh:

I remember I downloaded a file in 9th grade titled "Latino Camp Fire" (I barely passed Spanish 1 with a D & didnt realize it was the masculine.) I was downloading the file and as you know was prepping my dang dang for the video with some Jergens Cherry Almond lotion. As soon as it finished downloading for 25 minutes, I started watching it.... The movie started with a  drone like camera zooming down to a "Are You Afraid of the Dark" type campfire. With a long hair spanish dude getting rammed on some brokeback mountain type ish'  :x  ​

From that day on I knew what the difference was from Latino & Latina.... ​

Son. Whut

:rofl: :rofl:

Best thing about AoL

Chat rooms

A/S/L

Way ahead off its time .. Not even sure why there aren't anything like it. Or maybe I'm not looking for em.

I don't think I ever told the truth in those. I was 23 my whole life in the chat rooms :smokin

C99sAB3UMAAoUlb.jpg

Ninja out here slangin bush weed

2 for 5, 3 for 10

Lookin like the **** Diego smokes

Doesn't make sense, why not just get 4 for $10 if it's two for 5? I know people back in the day used to try and pull that bs. They math skills are funny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom