Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm so torn with stuff like this.
On one hand, if he earned the money properly and takes care of the church, who's to determine what he doea with his money.

On the other hand, if you're a servant of the Lord, i can understand how people feel like you're obligated to put money into the community and maybe help people with bills. Although people will try to take advantage of that.

A popular pastor in my hometown was telling a story that made me respect him a lot more: he was car shopping with a deacon and he was looking at an accord. The deacon said 'you're a big time pastor, you need something like this' and took him too a 750 beamer. Pastor joe said 'how would i look, as a pastor, driving an $80,000 car and I've got church members that are struggling to pay their water bill'.

Agreed with you 100% on this. A well equipped vehicle in the $30K-$40K range would've served just as well.

Not sure if this is the same church or an affiliate but they're no stranger to controversy:

https://globalnews.ca/news/2174173/...ter-alleged-sexual-assaults-during-exorcisms/

B9CA0FFE-26EE-4983-8A29-BA731C0AB710.jpeg

While all pastors arent bad, stories like these is why I stopped going to church years ago. You dont need church or even religion for a connection with God.
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before but I was going to church with my sister and the pastor had a nice house with a studio in the basement, wife drove a G-Wagon, he drove a S550, daughter drove an E class and the son had an H2. They were building a new house and were taking up a separate offering outside of the normal offering to build the home which was gonna be twice the size of the old one :smh:

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before but I was going to church with my sister and the pastor had a nice house with a studio in the basement, wife drove a G-Wagon, he drove a S550, daughter drove an E class and the son had an H2. They were building a new house and were taking up a separate offering outside of the normal offering to build the home which was gonna be twice the size of the old one :smh:

Are you still with that church though? 'Cause even God God ain't condoning that 'ish. :smh:

So many Ls walking in to see Black Panther, thinking their outfit is on point. Memes will be through the roof over the weekend

Back
Top Bottom