Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

"A guy tried to cut through traffic in the median section, and a car wouldn’t let him. So when he finally was able to cut in front, he parked his car on the freeway got out of the car, yelled at the driver, the driver rolled down his window, then the guy who parked his car spat"

PersonalDistantBluet-max-14mb.gif

Last edited:
"A guy tried to cut through traffic in the median section, and a car wouldn’t let him. So when he finally was able to cut in front, he parked his car on the freeway got out of the car, yelled at the driver, the driver rolled down his window, then the guy who parked his car spat"

Yo how did that Ford Escape flip so effortlessly? :lol:

That was like a GTA maneuver.

Yo how did that Ford Escape flip so effortlessly? :lol:

That was like a GTA maneuver.

That generation of Escape and its Mazda counterpart were known for being pure garbage. Still the cat in the old BMW 'vert a real B for spitting at a man.

The Photoshop game is so heavy.

I wanna know why this fool has a chain in is his hand. What is he planning to do with it :nerd:

I don't think there's a 'shop going on. Ol' boy has the Michelin physique - I've seen a few cats like him in the Strongman competitions.

I have administered urinalysis and it's so hard to pop from second hand smoke. Maybe dude smoked a blunt and then tried to blame it on you.
Yeah that sounds more plausible. I've been in cars getting hotboxed like crazy and still passed urine tests. No way second hand smoke from sitting on a couch is gonna get you to drop dirty.

I'm not taking this younger generation's opinion on anything seriously. When Nas, Biggie, Pac, and Cube were putting out music at the same time, we weren't eating laundry detergent.

I don't think there's a 'shop going on. Ol' boy has the Michelin physique - I've seen a few cats like him in the Strongman competitions.

Everything from the chest down is wild photoshop. He doesn't even try to hide it if you zoom in a little. The fitness community has reported about him for a while now. Not to say his build is unachievable in certain powerlifting/powerbuilding circles but the metrics of bodyfat to his waist and leg ratio that he presents on IG are exceedingly rare.

Also if you peep game then you'll notice that homie doesn't post videos proving those physique metrics. When he use to post vids the fitness community ripped him apart because he is just big and isn't built like what you see in the photos.

Back
Top Bottom