Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I said she not lying all the way. Get off your high horse. Black women not all i repeat not all do have multiple baby daddies and care more about there hair and nails than bills. I REPEAT NOT ALL BLACK WOMEN!!
The video - which will soon be removed from our forums as it violates our rules - includes a racist justification for the equally racist premise that Black men prefer White women.

If you remove the racial component of her claims, there is nothing left for you to "halfway" agree with. It's a comparison between two groups. If someone says "the Warriors would sweep the Lakers because they've been together longer, they have better shooting, and each player's role is better defined", how can you "sort of" agree with that argument without also accepting the basic premise that the Warriors are better than the Lakers? “The only part I agree with is that some teams, I repeat, SOME TEAMS have better shooting than others.” That’s nonsense.

The only way you can agree with the video's contents - to any extent - would be if you believe that Black women are more likely to fit that offensive stereotypical description than White women - and switching from "all" to "most" does not save you, unless your goal is for your views to be described as "mostly" racist instead of "all racist."

The racist in that video isn’t “all the way lying” the way you aren’t “all the way banned.”

Pull up.

The racist in that video isn’t “all the way lying” the way you aren’t “all the way banned.”
7d68b9a212def58c3676c7655c0f3564.gif

Lets say you told your moms you was going to spend the night a Jimmies house. You went to Jimmies house but snuck out and stayed with your girl. You didnt all the way lie you did go to jimmies house just didnt stay there.

This made absolutely no sense. The story was to “spend the night”. If you don’t spend the night it’s a lie.

You can’t back up your own pathetic rationale.

Back
Top Bottom