Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

upload_2019-5-3_14-40-8.gif

Yep, definately fool wylin, thinking he was doing it
Lets all be honest here.

Fill in the blank:

“If he was black ________”

Speaking of Wilding.. why would anyone trust these guys?!
How will church handle legacies of legendary Staten Island priests on sex-abuse settlement list?
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Now that the reputations of more than 30 Staten Island priests have been tarnished in the Roman Catholic Church sex-abuse scandal, should their legacies be trashed as well?

Should the accused in effect be erased?
https://www.silive.com/news/2019/05...and-priests-on-sex-abuse-settlement-list.html

The names of more than 30 Island clergy were released by the Archdiocese of New York last week on a list of 120 bishops, monsignors, priests and deacons whose alleged actions resulted in payouts to victims. Included on the roster are many of the spiritual founders, builders and reformers who, over the past century, shaped the Roman Catholic Church into what it is today on Staten Island.

Don't erase it. Tell the people what happened.

Don't erase it. Tell the people what happened.
Dude is posting **** that's not even a secret.

As a matter fact, the catholic church model is the perfect hideaway for homosexual and pedophiles.

There's a new book that estimate 80% of the Vatican's member are homosexuals. Figures.

While Catholics are going around molesting children Muslims are going around killing men, women and children.

Just despicable. All in the name of some fictitious being. People are weird.

But a story like that for sure would of have made the news.

If it was a random killing sure a random rapist sure some crackhead sure. But a accused rapist of a 3 year old that's out on bail thrown from the projects before prosecution????

Oh lord ....

Ya bugging if this is just the common case.

Dude is ****ing lying .....

Look at the two dudes that raped a teenage girl and thru her of the roof in the 80s. It made news and that was a prostitute and they made sure to let you know.

But I'm going to drop it ... without providing the links to the countless less tragic accident dealing with minorities in nyc.
All you’ve done is proven that you are a sheltered spoiled brat, one who throws a hissy fit if someone does not play your game by your rules. I am sure that Jesus loves you.

All you’ve done is proven that you are a sheltered spoiled brat, one who throws a hissy fit if someone does not play your game by your rules. I am sure that Jesus loves you.
And you lied.

Give me the year, location and projects, I'll do the research. You wont because you are lying.

Plain and simple.

My good friend have a nice day.

And like the bitter dude you are, come have the last word.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom