Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I have to say this isnt even remotely the same. Being a nazi is a choice. Being white is not.
All nazis are the same because they all adhere to the ideology. All white people do not. This is stupid.
It would be more accurate if the quote said not all Germans are bad. And I’ve heard Jews say not all Germans are bad, literally from a Jew that was in a concentration camp that spoke at my high school

Who hurt u?
christopher-columbus.jpg

KHUFU is a real fragile dude. I realized this back in the Cardi B thread when he made some questionable assertions about the drugging/robbing incident. I asked him if he had any proof to what he was saying and he went on some crazy rant about egotistical dudes on this forum and how they don't know how to treat women. What we were arguing about had nothing to do with the way women are treated. :lol:

KHUFU is a real fragile dude. I realized this back in the Cardi B thread when he made some questionable assertions about the drugging/robbing incident. I asked him if he had any proof to what he was saying and he went on some crazy rant about egotistical dudes on this forum and how they don't know how to treat women. What we were arguing about had nothing to do with the way women are treated. :lol:
Talk to us about your white fragility.

Back
Top Bottom