Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

wont see me going back and forth ima get back to work bro

enjoy your day and ima wait for more .gifs to be posted

Politically correct?

You know what that phrase means?

i admit i used the wrong phrase lol but my meaning is.. you always try to one up someone with some facts (which is appreciated at times) but all i said was get up and go get some fresh air.. you say this aint 2004 man

i say maybe then are on NT mobile sitting on a couch

then you say To assume someone is in the house while on NT is an outdated insult. :lol:

sometimes you just need to let replies go you always got an answer for something is what i was getting at.. it aint that deep sometimes

in no way was i trying to insult someone.. maybe was the keyword

i admit i used the wrong phrase lol but my meaning is.. you always try to one up someone with some facts (which is appreciated at times) but all i said was get up and go get some fresh air.. you say this aint 2004 man

i say maybe then are on NT mobile sitting on a couch

then you say To assume someone is in the house while on NT is an outdated insult. :lol:

sometimes you just need to let replies go you always got an answer for something is what i was getting at.. it aint that deep sometimes

in no way was i trying to insult someone.. maybe was the keyword

wont see me going back and forth ima get back to work bro

enjoy your day and ima wait for more .gifs to be posted

had to get my last words in once i seen you add do you know what that phrase means

it is what it is :wink:

DarlingMadeupLamb-size_restricted.gif

Doing It. When your reflexes are on point, it's always doing it.
ph4TKDK.gif

yup could of been deadly had his reflexes not been on his A game at that very moment..

was reading reddit supposedly dude was trying to win a trick shot comp

Have there been instances of people getting seriously hurt with the axe bouncing back? 'ish has always seemed dangerous to me.

Have there been instances of people getting seriously hurt with the axe bouncing back? 'ish has always seemed dangerous to me.
ive always seen articles of people narrowly avoiding injuries/death but never any of people actually getting hurt unless it just never gets published to save face of that company, but i doubt that it legal

i remember when the topic was in here about 2 months ago i went searching and couldnt find much of a serious injury

is this serious lolol go the **** outside and enjoy some fresh air... **** man

fresh air? this air is clogged with the white menace's stench. it reeks of entitlement and racism. you're breathing in years of disenfranchisement and white privilege.

source.gif

hmph. wake up brother.

D3lei6MW4AAnAnF.jpg:large

1. u telling me she couldnt just flip onto her hands and slide herself out? really?

2. HOW YOUR LEGS GET STUCK AND YOU DONT HAVE NO THIGHS SUSAN

fresh air? this air is clogged with the white menace's stench. it reeks of entitlement and racism. you're breathing in years of disenfranchisement and white privilege.

hmph. wake up brother.

again man it aint that deep its only a phrase which has been around for a very long time now..

yall constantly try to make this **** a race forum its wild to me.. **** trump i couldnt care less about politics and all that nonsense

again man it aint that deep its only a phrase which has been around for a very long time now..

yall constantly try to make this **** a race forum its wild to me.. **** trump i couldnt care less about politics and all that nonsense

you telling me you couldn't tell that was sarcasm my g? like u said... its not that deep

Back
Top Bottom