Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

"All for attention" for $300, Alex
shut up. your jumpshot is broke.

giphy.gif

but is it? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

this heat wave bout to be brutal man, i need to find my way down the shore but got few things i gotta do this weekend with the house

ocean water prolly gonna be beautiful

my sister and her family are down in Dewey this week, said they couldnt have had a better week weather/water wise. im jelly man. sitting in this damn office all week dying.

my sister and her family are down in Dewey this week, said they couldnt have had a better week weather/water wise. im jelly man. sitting in this damn office all week dying.

yup i bet man such a perfect vacation week to be out on a beach or by open water.. im with you, got a few homies in my group chat out in wildwood rn with beers in the hand on the beach sending pics like im trying to see that while sitting in a office with no windows lolol

right now it's 97 but because of the high humidity the heat index (what it feels like) is 111 :smh:

but it's been like this for a while now and wont stop anytime soon

jape jape One of my friends just moved from Houston to Palm Springs, CA, where it gets to be 110 degrees during the day. He told me that he feels so damn comfortable there compared to back home just cause of how much drier it is :lol:

I can adjust to heat, but not to humidity. When I travel to Asia during the summer, I'm usually sweating buckets even in 80 degree weather because of how damn humid it is.

Back
Top Bottom