Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

who is tripping in this situation?

seems like everyone involved for not setting expectations up front.

splitting bill is common but if it’s known that some people don’t drink and some people drink and some people eat light what we usually do is simply pass around the bill and everyone venmo’s 1 person what they owe. I’ve put in on my card like that for 10-15 people and everyone paid their fair share. It’s a little bit annoying but it’s better than going into breakdown mode.

my two cents.

i-mean-gif.gif

Are some of you saying the dude with glasses trippin? How!?

The Fool that probably didn't communicate with her party that her $4000+ bill would needed to be split.
Unless the opposite of the above quote was done, meaning it was communicated that one bill would be split evenly regardless of what each individual ordered, them two dudes have every right to be bothered.

Kinda like that situation where the birthday girl invited her friends thinking her boyfriend was going to pay for everyone, negative. Only if that man told her beforehand that was going down.

i dunno. i never assume that i won't be paying for my food at one of these birthdays dinners.
i have also had birthday dinners and no one has ever assumed i would be footing the bill either.
even if they didn't communicate it, people really can't be mad they have to pay for their drinks and food they ordered

In the video’s scenario it sounds like they are evenly splitting the bill which is unfair if you ordered simple items. You could have ordered $15 worth of stuff while the person next to you ordered $300.

The fair way to pay is for each person to label out what they ordered on the check and pay the person who decided to use their card or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom