Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'll be damned if that's not doing it at least a little bit :rofl: ,poor yes but it looks like it works :lol:

Last edited:

:pimp: .

I admire your restraint man,I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from going off on that entitled scumbag :lol:

Last edited:
Teeth looking like they tryna crip walk. She probably don't look bad when she not cheesing tho. Reminds me of this nice lightskinned thing I went to HS with. Teeth were atrocious but when they got straightened she was looking all types of right. Jumped from a 6 straight up to an 8. It's amazing what a difference a nice smile makes.

His parents built that business from the ground up, handed it off to junior, and now he has the gall to say it's his.

He's a lame. But I don't condone messing with his business or anything. Messing with someone's livelihood, no matter how immature they are online, isn't something you wanna get yourself involved in.

in the event that any of you sell items on ebay, his username is rustysmoney100, so just be wary 

Thanks brah. Added to my block list.

And good **** on sending him a refund. I do the same anytime someone starts becoming too demanding after the sale. Rather avoid the potential headache altogether.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom