Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doing it
pimp.gif

Ranger gets down in his videos 
laugh.gif

I want to tell myself this is fake, but I can't see moms doing this to her for no reason
sick.gif

Is dude doing it or nah?
this is fake. the first half was real the chicks mom punched her dead in the mouth for lying. the dude added the second part to make it seem like he was there. tryna steal another vid's shine as usual.

Didn't know where to put this. Wait til the end.
and
mean.gif
@ dude who felt it was the right time to make a joke and get some attention at 0:16. "damn i was gonna get an apartment over there too... theyre cheaper now" as a guy is literally fighting for his life a couple stories high on the edge of a building fire. cmon...

i hate people who figure "now is the time to make a joke" its inappropriate timing and most of the time isnt funny to begin with. -_- theyre worse than people who start the slow clap at the wrong time.

Update. found the kid's IG, and so called "business." Turns out its a family owned restaurant. Dude is certainly blessed, but doesn't allow him the right to be rude. 
found his IG too. supposedly whippin that baby gallardo his parents bought em. not doing it. stuntin with your parents money is NEVER doin it. and gallardos are too small anyways, my head was IN the roof and legs pressed to the walls when i drove that thing man.

Dude acted like a spoiled child over those texts, no surprise to find out he really is one.

Back
Top Bottom