Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

the word bold itself defines the phrase...​

how can slang come before the actual definition of a word older than black america

I hate to be that guy :D , but technically Black people (aborigines) were the first to colonies the Americas 12,000 years ago... How long has Webster been around? :rolleyes

they came from Asia.
There's also evidence that shows we first came from Asia and not Africa

how can slang come before the actual definition of a word older than black america

I hate to be that guy :D , but technically Black people (aborigines) were the first to colonies the Americas 12,000 years ago... How long has Webster been around? :rolleyes

they came from Asia.

We as in human origin? Where yall getting your facts from. :lol:

Last edited:

they came from Asia.

We as in human origin? Where yall getting your facts from. :lol:
I shouldn't have stated it as fact but neither should we the other way around either
But;
"Hominins could easily have left Africa two million years ago," Dennell said. "After all, they certainly didn't need big brains or bodies to do so."

Maybe, he concluded, "the Dmanisi [Georgia] hominins are an extremely primitive version of H. erectus that is the ancestor of the H. erectus populations in both Java and those in East Africa.

"In other words, we might be looking at [human migration] 'out of Asia,' and not 'out of Africa.'"

I shouldn't have stated it as fact but neither should we the other way around either
But;
"Hominins could easily have left Africa two million years ago," Dennell said. "After all, they certainly didn't need big brains or bodies to do so."

Maybe, he concluded, "the Dmanisi [Georgia] hominins are an extremely primitive version of H. erectus that is the ancestor of the H. erectus populations in both Java and those in East Africa.

"In other words, we might be looking at [human migration] 'out of Asia,' and not 'out of Africa.'"

How does that explain this though?

When our ancestors first migrated out of Africa around 60,000 years ago, they were not alone. At that time, at least two other species of hominid cousins walked the Eurasian landmass—Neanderthals and Denisovans. As our modern human ancestors migrated through Eurasia, they encountered the Neanderthals and interbred. Because of this, a small amount of Neanderthal DNA was introduced into the modern human gene pool.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

And this?

In the past few years, studies by groups including Reich’s have revealed that present-day people of non-African ancestry trace an average of about 2 percent of their genomes to Neanderthals — a legacy of interbreeding between humans and Neanderthals that the team previously showed occurred between 40,000 to 80,000 years ago. (Indigenous Africans have little or no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not breed with Neanderthals, who lived in Europe and Asia.)

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/01/neanderthals-dna-legacy-linked-to-modern-ailments/

Did they forget ****** have the internet and can read?

[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lmao @ ol' dude's terrible grammar sparking this discussion. And vidi... the word you we're looking for was "colonize"

Welp, apple/auto correct made a fool out of me.
:lol:  ​
No worries, I find it to be amazing how the word "Bold / Bowl / Bol" is on the verge of derailing this thread for days to come.​

Lol, the phrase "bold as ____" been around forever i'm sure. Dude actin like white people started appropriating the phrase and started using the correct diction in 98 or something.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by GWAP  ​
 ​
 ​
I hate to be that guy
happy.gif
, but technically Black people (aborigines) were the first to colonies the Americas 12,000 years ago... How long has Webster been around? 
eyes.gif
 ​
1. I'm sure the aborigines were speaking English right?

2. Black America = Black culture in the United states of America...you know... the culture the guy was saying created the "slang" phrase..

To even try to interpret my post as though I'm referencing the history of the continent itself is disingenuous

Last edited:
Originally Posted by GWAP  

1. I'm sure the aborigines were speaking English right?

2. Black America = Black culture in the United states of America...you know... the culture the guy was saying created the "slang" phrase..

To even try to interpret my post as though I'm referencing the history of the continent itself is disingenuous

they came from Asia.
evidence and debate are two different things

Welp, apple/auto correct made a fool out of me.
:lol:  ​
No worries, I find it to be amazing how the word "Bold / Bowl / Bol" is on the verge of derailing this thread for days to come.​

Lol, the phrase "bold as ____" been around forever i'm sure. Dude actin like white people started appropriating the phrase and started using the correct diction in 98 or something.
i mean, minus the 98, thats exactly what i said, but in different words

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom