Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

i mean dude is wylin forreal... 

i don't know why these nt cats now all of a sudden decide to get sensitive about making fun of cats with mental health problems...

damn near all these fools people make fun of in this thread got mental problems. 

i don't know why these nt cats now all of a sudden decide to get sensitive about making fun of cats with mental health problems...

damn near all these fools people make fun of in this thread got mental problems. 

**Looks up at avy**

**Clicks Discard Draft**

Man you know what's wylin.

Try and follow.

My friends mom is dating a guy who has twins in college, a boy and a girl. The girl just graduated from a school in Portland and the boy is about to graduate from Santa Clara university.

The boy is a dork, never got the yambs. But he's graduating with an engineering degree. Never got the yambs.

The girl, (no clue what she majored in) came out the closet and is a full blown lesbian.

The dad thought this was just going to be a phase for her until she started talking about raising a child with her lesbian friend.

Enter the twilight zone.

Their plan-

Get pregnant.

They decided that her gf would be the one to get pregnant.

The weird part they also want part of her included in the babies genes.

But how?

The brother, they were going to use her twin brother as the donor sperm. Because they are twins and it's like it's part of her being part of the child. I don't know if they were going to do artificial or old fashion. I'm guessing the selling point is the brother could get some possible yambs out of this.

WHAT????

Try and follow.

My friends mom is dating a guy who has twins in college, a boy and a girl. The girl just graduated from a school in Portland and the boy is about to graduate from Santa Clara university.

The boy is a dork, never got the yambs. But he's graduating with an engineering degree. Never got the yambs.

The girl, (no clue what she majored in) came out the closet and is a full blown lesbian.

The dad thought this was just going to be a phase for her until she started talking about raising a child with her lesbian friend.

Enter the twilight zone.

Their plan-

Get pregnant.

But how?

The brother, they were going to use her twin brother as the donor sperm. Because they are twins and it's like it's part of her being part of the child. I don't know if they were going to do artificial or old fashion. I'm guessing the selling point is the brother could get some possible yambs out of this.

WHAT????
I don't know maybe i'm being nice, but I don't see the problem with this. It sounds no different than when a grandmother carries a baby for her daughter because the daughter can't have children. Considering all he's doing is donating sperm this seems well within the realm of reason given their circumstances. 

I don't know maybe i'm being nice, but I don't see the problem with this. It sounds no different than when a grandmother carries a baby for her daughter because the daughter can't have children. Considering all he's doing is donating sperm this seems well within the realm of reason given their circumstances. 

His first nut is gonna be with his sister in law. And his possibly only child is also gonna be his nephew. #Nephson

I get the whole surrogate concept, which is fine with me. but the whole. Lemme ask my brother for his nut because we are twins and it's like having a part of me to help create the child.

Ok I'll play fair.

I'm sure they aren't gonna ask the brother to get it in with the stud mCmuffin. (She's not a stud doe, she's actually a 7/10) and they'll go the artificial route.

Last edited:

Try and follow.

Enter the twilight zone.

Their plan-

Get pregnant.

But how?

WHAT????

Where they do that at?

Try and follow.

Enter the twilight zone.

Their plan-

Get pregnant.

But how?

WHAT????
Where they do that at?
A lot of messed up stuff used to happen in the older generation. Stuff people take to the grave. Them old people knew how to keep quiet.

Try and follow.

Enter the twilight zone.

Their plan-

Get pregnant.

But how?

WHAT????
I don't see no Problem with this at all. Happens all the time.

Where they do that at?
I have a friend that match up families with surrogate ... A lot of time is a close friend it relative donating/selling sperm / eggs ... Really common ....

school shootings is funny to u? Foh

laugh.gif
 and the female bee was smackin' the window when he just had the nuts hanging out.

Try and follow.

Enter the twilight zone.

Their plan-

Get pregnant.

But how?

WHAT????
My contribution to this dilemma:

Back
Top Bottom