Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You wildin for going to subway in the first place.

One of those places you don't go to by choice. More like it's the only place that's open or the only place that's there so you can't really fault him.

I agree with Fresh Like Will Fresh Like Will that they've fallen off hard like their spokesperson and overall quality is down though.

You pre-game so you don't have to risk that.

Men have to come up with ways to game the system, because there isn't thirsty women buying guys drinks like that. Can't be the only dude in the bar with a parka on lined with beers. :lol:
no flex, i always get offered drinks

majority busted, a few straight, and a baddie every once in a while

but i havent been out since 2011 and not been offered a drink

BlandUnfortunateFlea-size_restricted.gif
dat whooty

subway's business plan failed them. there are more subways than McD's in the world. they used to be alright but with advertising and commercial success they over saturate themselves in the markets thinking it was the right thing to do. that plus Jared is Pedo jailed is killing them. good. Togo's is better anyway

subway's business plan failed them. there are more subways than McD's in the world. they used to be alright but with advertising and commercial success they over saturate themselves in the markets thinking it was the right thing to do. that plus Jared is Pedo jailed is killing them. good. Togo's is better anyway
Don't forget the dropping of RGIII and Michael Phelps they couldn't catch a break in sponsors.

I been entertaining Facebook again lately but that's about to change :lol: chick from HS shared this

Trina be saying the illest **** setting these chicks up for failure. I remember some interview she was saying first date gotta have a helicopter ride to some island or something knowing damn well she gets bust down for none of that.

Can't get jiggy with any employer complaining and blaming his employees for having to take care of them.

Back
Top Bottom