Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

acting dumb in public isn’t exclusive to black people.

I’m cool on the Our People talk

i didnt say dumb. i dont equate hoodrat and ghetto to dumb. ironically. just unnecessarily and proudly crass...but not dumb. im glad ur cool on it. but me myself i call a spade a spade.

Social media has mad life a comedy skit. Everyone looking for attention.

and society is so trash, that this corny stuff works. and people laugh at this kinda stuff like its funny. just like that squad a few pages back who ruined the persons convenience store just because. society today is completely driven by celebrity and the desire to be seen at any cost. its crazy man

s9k0ie1lzn231.gif

Homie fortunate he fell because I would have slapped the **** if he took the stairs with me in the back.

@spiceman80 Pretty sure there's an old person in the back. You can see them holding onto the frame for their dear life.

I would've smacked the 'ish out of that rider for even attempting that nonsense, was he planning on riding up the stairs at the exit of that subway station? :smh::smh::smh:

giphy.gif

bruh its always gotta be our people out making a fool of themselves in public doing ghetto or hoodrat shenanigans. cmonnnnnnnnnnn b
Every time, the only bright spot was a couple of pages back when those thugs were fighting outside the car and the grandmother got out and started fighting. They are just animals fighting outside the car like that.
Definitely other races/ethnicities out there acting a fool in public.
Could have blinders on however we seem to be quite a few miles ahead on the acting a fool race.

Of course for research, no other reason to juggle them thangs.
plastic dont jiggle babyyyy. you gonna have to hold them bricks. im not attracted to the plastic fake sculpted flat stomach lip injection instagram model **** more power to yall. waaaaaaay too much natural cornbread fed yambs out here

Back
Top Bottom