Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The other lady at the counter agreed with her and saw the same. I don’t think both would make that story up. Not hard to believe someone walking around with no towel on.

I suspect what happened is that ratchet bigot was looking extra hard. The perception of the bigoted mind seems to be toward the extreme. She saw something that many may have deemed pretty tame. Like when fat karens tell black women their clothes are too revealing. The presence of a trans woman is already a threat to them and makes them uncomfortable they will look hard for an excuse to go on savage tirades.

See like this dudes who feel this way should have a conversation with Koreans, including the things they face, the discrimination, the history etc. Just feels like a very much white male thing to go over to a marginalized group and say "this is who I am now, and i don't want to deal with **** so don't ask me ****" but it's hard to articulate that point. Especially without the real hateful ones (or those that just talk too much) piling on.

How are people not sure if the lady in that video is transphobic or not? She literally told the guy in the video “ain’t no such thing as transgender” and continuously referred to the person as “he” and “him” when referring to them. That sounds like someone who’s support of trans rights is probable to y’all?

1624898095216.png

How are people not sure if the lady in that video is transphobic or not? She literally told the guy in the video “ain’t no such thing as transgender” and continuously referred to the person as “he” and “him” when referring to them. That sounds like someone who’s support of trans rights is probable to y’all?

Telling a transgender person there's no such thing is literally the definition of transphobia.

Bigots in here heard what she said and it validated their crappy beliefs. The trashy woman in the video doesn't exactly sound like an upstanding citizen word to MAGA. She went on a typical transphobic tirade.

It doesn't take much to set off these idiots.

That guy stays living in infamy on the minds of many who frequent the Mitchell & Ness thread because that fool has an exorbitant obsession with overpriced and overvalued shorts. He's like a cult figure on here.

His Instagram thing is @godfatherofsoles if anyone wants to laugh at him or see his posts.

My guy robpzee612 robpzee612 posted that in another thread, so I thought I should share his post on here because that female is a fool indeed. She had absolute idiocy just to get attention and likes on a social network.

Back
Top Bottom