Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

iy9pabrbolg91.jpg

Facts. A slap to the face would’ve been a guarantee if I ever tried that stunt.

Taboo to talk about these days, but *** whoopings help/have helped in some cases. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Yup. Like I do think people can go overboard and hit their kids all the time. But I watched a tiktok where a little boy threw a brick at his sister. You best believe I’m delivering a shoryuken for that.

She more worried about views than teaching that lil ahole a lesson. I dont necessarily mean by spanking either, but im definitely not letting my child tell me no, then dump the chips on the floor, then stand there and stare me in the face.
I'm sorry but when I was that age, I was a product of a good **** whooping. I believe you should be able to properly put hands on your child based on what that child did. My parents gave me the appropriate level of spanking based on what it was. I learned quite well to not do certain things to be quite honest. I even took the physical punishment willingly as I understood the punishment was well earned. I by no means endorse a parent in taking their day out on their child.

Kids have it too easy these days as they took the hand checking rules out of todays game.

I'm sorry but when I was that age, I was a product of a good **** whooping. I believe you should be able to properly put hands on your child based on what that child did. My parents gave me the appropriate level of spanking based on what it was. I learned quite well to not do certain things to be quite honest. I even took the physical punishment willingly as I understood the punishment was well earned. I by no means endorse a parent in taking their day out on their child.

Kids have it too easy these days as they took the hand checking rules out of todays game.
I'm not against whooping. I've picked out my own switch before, had the belt, the sandal, the hand ect. I just didn't feel like having that particular conversation so I was trying to be diplomatic 😂

Back
Top Bottom