Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_3197.jpeg

IMG_3198.jpeg

he’s a mutant now. what a time.

they shouldn’t have dropped the music video so soon. he didn’t use his legs at all. wait 6 months and if he is moving normally, then let the people know you out here creating super human bodies.
Can you even do leg workouts after a surgery like this?

Thats my thing about public tantrums. If your funny enough to pull it off and dont hurt anyone im not that mad at it. Dude had a few good ones in there :lol:

But in all seriousness i might not feel the same if its causing the flight to be delayed

it’s annoying when parents don’t pre plan and do anything to keep their kids calm.

I’ve been on a plane with my 2,3,4 yr old solo dolo and i made sure the snacks and electronics were on deck. even gave a couple speeches how they better keep still or else.

Homie in the video is wildin though. Put some earbuds on foo
come on now. every situation is different.

Toddlers is one thing for the most part thats home training even then sometimes flying is really rough on those under 5, but Its equally annoying when people think you can control when an infant cries or not. Imagine the pressure of the cabin on their ears, or the motion effecting their stomachs. Parents have to travel too. If you dont want to be inconvenienced at all, pay up and travel private. If you flying commercial get your noice cancellers and that southwest ticket be on your way and ****

What about the ones that just want a lil job @ CVS so they can have their own money and not have to ask their parents for money?

Shouldn't they have the OPTION of being able to get a job?
Nothing wrong with getting A job; however:

A job that messes with their sleeping pattern when they are still growing up though? Nope.
A job that takes away study time and reduces the ability to pay attention in school though? Nope.
A job that put these kids in position of danger they're too young to appreciate? Nope.

How about these old *** legislators don't sacrifice the future of the youth at the altar of profits? Let businesses adapt to a world of expensive workers instead of allowing teens to pick up the slack for minimum wage.

come on now. every situation is different.
. 90% of the time babies cry cause they’re hungry or tired.

prevention. stuff your kiddos face before the flight and keep them up up the night before.

if u ever leave LAS (vegas) ever notice how the flight is always super silent quiet departing compared to arriving? it’s cuz we’re hungover and didn’t sleep the night before

Haven’t flown much, only had 1 incident where a kid wouldn’t stop crying. Luckily the flight was only 45 min, SF to LAX. They kept passing the kid back and forth, between the parents.

when u make it routine, they know the game plan. ****, Throw in an incentive if they behave
not everyone flies that much. also, the pressure hurts their ears. not to mention you don’t even know the kid. never know what happened the day before. so many variables.

please record your speech for my 15 month old toddler. i’ll play it for her the next time we fly. and she doesn’t even cry during flights

. 90% of the time babies cry cause they’re hungry or tired.

prevention. stuff your kiddos face before the flight and keep them up up the night before.

if u ever leave LAS (vegas) ever notice how the flight is always super silent quiet departing compared to arriving? it’s cuz we’re hungover and didn’t sleep the night before

Lmao. There’s a million reasons why they cry. One being that they’re on an airplane and their ears need adjusting. That’s why it’s recommended that they feed on take off. But kids gonna kid.

Back
Top Bottom