Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The folks in line and those behind the counter were indeed not on her side.

It looks like everyone else there wanted her to shut up and get her food too.

Definitely more to the story.

"While she was waiting in line, Hood got into an argument with Brown, prosecutors said."

The Mother started the argument according to the prosecutors.

You're putting the blame on her ... saying she escalated the situation because she didn't listen to the dude saying he was going to knock her *** out.

Or did I read you wrong?

Cause I swear you wrote that she escalated the situation.

I mean she did, plus all the yapping telling her son to keep shooting and then trying to shoot the gf. Doesnt mean he shoudve punched her though, that was a whole different tipping point. Both things can be true here.

From a legal standpoint once the threat is over with (him running away) then anything after is excessive, or in this case murder.
Aint got no problem with him defending his mom (first shot). Thats a grown *** man throwing a haymaker.
I know the legalities... just stupid AF.

Like I said, the excessive yelling and shooting or trying to shoot the witness is what did them in.

You're putting the blame on her ... saying she escalated the situation because she didn't listen to the dude saying he was going to knock her *** out.

Or did I read you wrong?

Cause I swear you wrote that she escalated the situation.

You are correct. I said it’s her fault. If an angry man is posturing and threatening to knock you out, a smart woman or person who doesn’t want smoke is gonna de-escalate the situation to avoid violence and maybe call for help afterwards. Not stand up and continue to chirp. You stuck on “it’s wrong to hit a woman or initiate violence” yeah OBVIOUSLY but some people if not most don’t play by no rules and you gotta move smart out here and be aware of what type of people you’re dealing with.

Then she’s just calling for her own son to murder people all willy nilly!? Yeah na

IMG_0649.gif

You are correct. I said it’s her fault. If an angry man is posturing and threatening to knock you out, a smart woman or person who doesn’t want smoke is gonna de-escalate the situation to avoid violence and maybe call for help afterwards. Not stand up and continue to chirp. You stuck on “it’s wrong to hit a woman or initiate violence” yeah OBVIOUSLY but some people if not most don’t play by no rules and you gotta move smart out here and be aware of what type of people you’re dealing with.
Iight ....

That's why he dead ... she didn't expect him to hit her and he didn't expect her son to come out shooting.

Every action has a reaction. You see it as her fault and the bigger man should of have been him and just let her run her mouth vices hitting her.

This is the type of **** abusive people do ... can't control someone with threats and words so they resort to violence.

But I'll let you have it.

Why does a 14-year-old have access to a gun?

Why is a 14-year-old "defending/protecting" a 35-year-old?

It's a parent's job to defend/protect their kids, not the other way around.

Sonhusbandry is wild rampant, especially these days.

Reminds me of that Bodega stabbing last year.

Iight ....

That's why he dead ... she didn't expect him to hit her and he didn't expect her son to come out shooting.

Every action has a reaction. You see it as her fault and the bigger man should of have been him and just let her run her mouth vices hitting her.

This is the type of **** abusive people do ... can't control someone with threats and words so they resort to violence.

But I'll let you have it.

I feel like you’re still missing the point. “The bigger man should’ve been him” dawg foreal??? That dude was a savage with no morals and clearly so was she. Stop looking at **** through rose tinted glasses cuz the world ain’t built like that. That attitude is how people get ****ed up assuming nobodys gonna violate cuz “how dare they”. WILD

I feel like you’re still missing the point. “The bigger man should’ve been him” dawg foreal??? That dude was a savage with no morals and clearly so was she. Stop looking at **** through rose tinted glasses cuz the world ain’t built like that. That attitude is how people get ****ed up assuming nobodys gonna violate cuz how dare they. WILD
I'm not missing the point. Someone doesn't and shouldn't get an excuses for the lack off.

And to this dude, why can't a son be a protector? I'm not justifying the slaying or anything .... but these takes are wild.

I'm good ... you guys try to justify and shift blame ... it's unfortunate all around.

PS clearly you're missing the point, she popped off because she knew she or her son were about that life so yeah .... just apply all the BS you're saying to the situation. He thought he was punking a loud mouth woman, but he should have known where he was at and that there are bigger dogs out there.

This is also being overlooked, tf a 14 year old has a gun for and knows how to use it? And mom was just like yo jimmy shoot him, like she knows he knows how to use it? Wild.

The gun was hers. They said she has a license and CCL. Apparently he was in the car initially when the argument happened and she was texting him to come inside.

Even worse.

That means she took the classes for nothing :smh:

At the very least she should have been the shooter and left her son out of it.

The gun was hers. They said she has a license and CCL. Apparently he was in the car initially when the argument happened and she was texting him to come inside.

Well that yeah but dawg just knows how to use it? I mean granted its not "hard" to shoot a gun but still.

Its not just "a 35-year-old". Its a mother and son.

So as a 14 yr old kid you see your mom get attacked and you doing nothing cuz a parent is suppose to protect their child not the other way around?

The gun question is just dumb. You not living in reality or just unaware of whats going on these days?

This is also being overlooked, tf a 14 year old has a gun for and knows how to use it? And mom was just like yo jimmy shoot him, like she knows he knows how to use it? Wild.
Again, gun culture must be new to yall too. You know how many parents take their kids shooting so they know how to use a gun?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom