Football Kits 2010

For those thinking about getting any of the adidas Techfit jerseys be forewarned, do not purchase these if you are even slightly overweight. You will not fit them.

Originally Posted by JCH3

08_ThrowbackJersey.jpg

Now these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anyone know when these red kits will be available to buy?

I have some questions, since this will be my first time buying a jersey.

1) You cant just buy a players shirt? You HAVE to but the team shirt and then customize it?
2) What about authentics? How do those work and where can I get them?

Thanks in advance.

^

theres some websites that sell the players shirts already done.

and I dont know about adidas, but with Nike a 70 dollar replica jersey is better than a code 7 "authentic" jersey.

There are a thousand clues in that picture that should alert you that the red kits are not new. I think they wore them briefly and they were never released. Some call them the "don't tread on me" shirts.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

There are a thousand clues in that picture that should alert you that the red kits are not new. I think they wore them briefly and they were never released. Some call them the "don't tread on me" shirts.
It was 2006. I know it was a limited time thing (maybe only a one time thing) but I'm still looking for them. And I believe that they are referred to as the DTOM kit.

They only wore ONCE on the sending-off game prior to 2006 world cup. That shirt is prolly the best US jersey ever, IMO. I have it without any names printed although I would love to have McBride's name on it. 

Originally Posted by parasight21

They only wore ONCE on the sending-off game prior to 2006 world cup. That shirt is prolly the best US jersey ever, IMO. I have it without any names printed although I would love to have McBride's name on it. 
eek.gif

Could you please post some pics? Agreed that this is probably the best USA jersey ever, although I was a big fan of the WC 02 and 06 kits as well.

Brian McBride -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I enjoyed watching him play college ball here in St. Louis. One of my all time favorites.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

anyone know where i can get the team versions of this jacket?
i NEED this jacket...any info?
I don't think you can't get that jacket right now. You might want to search around European site rather than American site. That jacket was worn for last years CL Final in Rome against Barca. I don't know if they wore those in any knock-out stage games other than the final one but I def remember them wearing those jacket before the game. 
I love that Eugene track jacket by Nike, I actually like them better than N98 track jackets. 

man, eugene jackets are hard to find.  i'm not sure if they were limited release, but i think most stores didn't even get them.

Originally Posted by wayne looney

20u8zmp.jpg

Is that the new U.S. Soccer logo? It looks a lot better than the old one, that one looked like it was drawn by some kid who was bored in class. But those stars shouldn't be allowed to be on the logo, stars are used by the countries who won the World Cup to show how many WCs they have won.

I don't like it. Looks like some cholo / bro / ed hardy writing. Should be something more profound, more distinguished.

That's just me though.

its not an official logo pretty sure...Nike had different artists design apparel for the line, so this is just something that person came up with..

Brasil and England are the other teams featured..theres more tees, track jackets, hoodies etc at Nike.com

nike-co-lab-hoodie-jarvis-nunca.jpg

Some recent pickups, 
Blk pack seamless shorts
pimp.gif
, price is
indifferent.gif
, gonna be put to  the test this morning
384550264.jpg

Authentic Puma Italia custom Pirlo
384550259.jpg

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Did you get the Italy jersey from subside sports?
Si!, soccer.com and worldsoccershop.com doesn't offer the custom d/t printing issues

Both sick pickups dude...
pimp.gif

How does the Pirlo fit? Is it skin-tight? I thought it would be based on what I'd seen but that looks fairly wide.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Did you get the Italy jersey from subside sports?
Si!, soccer.com and worldsoccershop.com doesn't offer the custom d/t printing issues
How long did it take for you to receive it?  From reading their shipping policy it seems like it can take more than a month 
nerd.gif

PersiaFly - Fit of the jersey is like the Kappa version they used in 02, sleeves longer than usual and tapers toward the waste. The only pisser I have issues with is it's made in Vietnam, unlike the Kappas back in the day, Made in Italy. Plus, the stitching makes it itch in certain areas. I'm drawn towards ALWAYS buying the authentics, so I'm going to have to wait on the Adidas and nike versions of the national teams, because the Brazil blk pack jersey is EXACTLY what the players are going to be wearing in S.Africa. Not the swingman/replica that's being sold on the websites.

JJGRT5 - shipping and customization didn't take more than 7 days considering it came from the UK via royal mail.

Originally Posted by T21D

PersiaFly - Fit of the jersey is like the Kappa version they used in 02, sleeves longer than usual and tapers toward the waste. The only pisser I have issues with is it's made in Vietnam, unlike the Kappas back in the day, Made in Italy. Plus, the stitching makes it itch in certain areas. I'm drawn towards ALWAYS buying the authentics, so I'm going to have to wait on the Adidas and nike versions of the national teams, because the Brazil blk pack jersey is EXACTLY what the players are going to be wearing in S.Africa. Not the swingman/replica that's being sold on the websites.
Sweet, might have to cop. I still rock the Kappa jersey from '02 every once in a while and it's the best fitting soccer jersey I have ever had. 
I know I could look it up, but do you mind telling me the approx. total of the jersey after customization/patches? Thanks. 

I'll probably pick up the France away with Henry or maybe Nasri on it and a Dutch home with v. Persie. Wish Russia would have made it, smh.

Back
Top Bottom