Footlocker Employee App. 50%

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

what's poppin wit the foams

its a GO on foams

Says who?
nerd.gif

any Florida FL employees? and is it true what Florida footlockers is supposed to be doing for the Employee Appreciation?

only three regions will have employee appreciation tomorrow, California, Texas, and Florida only! and only af1's and goadomes are excluded

Originally Posted by AirRayAllen

only three regions will have employee appreciation tomorrow, California, Texas, and Florida only! and only af1's and goadomes are excluded
indifferent.gif
For GOD sake I hope you are wrong
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by playacet

Originally Posted by d e beatup

This is only speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a quickstrike 50% in the middle of the week before Christmas. There hasn't been a completely no-exclusion one in who knows and I highly doubt they would do one in early '08 because of all the Fusions, Packages, XX3 and the Nike hybrids set to drop. I would anticipate somewhere around the 18-20 because they wouldn't let it go down when the Playoffs & Rockets AF1's drop. But this is only my guess, which contains not a drop of confirmed info.
I totally agree with you. Last year it was a quickstrike 50% right around the times you quoted (unfortunately my manager didn't give me the heads-up, so now I check NT off the regular) and I don't see why they won't do one again.

darts.jpg

Houston NTers, get at me if you need a hookup.

is this just today or is it also going on tomorrow? any confirmations? does champs carry foamposites and cement spizikes???

Originally Posted by playacet

This is only speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a quickstrike 50% in the middle of the week before Christmas. There hasn't been a completely no-exclusion one in who knows and I highly doubt they would do one in early '08 because of all the Fusions, Packages, XX3 and the Nike hybrids set to drop. I would anticipate somewhere around the 18-20 because they wouldn't let it go down when the Playoffs & Rockets AF1's drop. But this is only my guess, which contains not a drop of confirmed info.
I totally agree with you. Last year it was a quickstrike 50% right around the times you quoted (unfortunately my manager didn't give me the heads-up, so now I check NT off the regular) and I don't see why they won't do one again.

darts.jpg

Houston NTers, get at me if you need a hookup.
laugh.gif
Merry Christmas Bro

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

is this just today or is it also going on tomorrow? any confirmations? does champs carry foamposites and cement spizikes???

Today & tomorrow. I'm not sure about Foams but yes on the Spiz'ikes. If someone doesn't beat me toit, I'll post the Champs sku for it (don't have the upc anymore for other divisions).

Back
Top Bottom