Footlocker has to be the worse company to work for.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

revirxreab wrote: i hit her with the "what if jordan didnt retire in 98 would they have beat the spurs in 99 what ifs dont mean nothing"  
If you REALLY said that.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hear you bro. i worked at champs. and our store layout was a VERY long store, no width. and in a international mall (tampa by airport).. anyways i was there for about a year before i quit. we had at all times 3 people working, thats on the slowest of slows. well one night during the week im closing, and its like 7-8 and we get swaaaarrmeeeddddd with tourists. well we ALWAYS need someone upfront of the store, so that leaves 2 people to hustle around getting multiple shoes- clothes ect. well its a mad house. im helping so many customers... get it done. like usual. was number one in part time sales in our district week in and week out. well next morning i wake up to a voice mail from my manager cussing me out going off on me that i got secret shopped the night before and scored a 65 (70 passes) just going nuuuttss.. im at my other job, and call him back and say " im not coming in for this week or next, i quit, make sure your fill my shifts since u like to give me 35 hours and cut me before fulltime." click.. their a joke man. expect you to do everything to a TEE when dont take into consideration low on staff. would you rather me talk about insoles,socks,and promos. or help the other 5 customers? cmon man

i hear you bro. i worked at champs. and our store layout was a VERY long store, no width. and in a international mall (tampa by airport).. anyways i was there for about a year before i quit. we had at all times 3 people working, thats on the slowest of slows. well one night during the week im closing, and its like 7-8 and we get swaaaarrmeeeddddd with tourists. well we ALWAYS need someone upfront of the store, so that leaves 2 people to hustle around getting multiple shoes- clothes ect. well its a mad house. im helping so many customers... get it done. like usual. was number one in part time sales in our district week in and week out. well next morning i wake up to a voice mail from my manager cussing me out going off on me that i got secret shopped the night before and scored a 65 (70 passes) just going nuuuttss.. im at my other job, and call him back and say " im not coming in for this week or next, i quit, make sure your fill my shifts since u like to give me 35 hours and cut me before fulltime." click.. their a joke man. expect you to do everything to a TEE when dont take into consideration low on staff. would you rather me talk about insoles,socks,and promos. or help the other 5 customers? cmon man

I've been working at Lady Foot Locker since August as a 2nd job one or two days a week and I don't know how people have this as their regular job by far the worst job I've ever had

I've been working at Lady Foot Locker since August as a 2nd job one or two days a week and I don't know how people have this as their regular job by far the worst job I've ever had

revirxreab wrote: i hit her with the "what if jordan didnt retire in 98 would they have beat the spurs in 99 what ifs dont mean nothing"  
If you REALLY said that.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

and me and my dude rico had a blast out in NYC, gully trip indeed

If you REALLY said that.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

and me and my dude rico had a blast out in NYC, gully trip indeed

we was acting a fool out on the blocks T , just baggin my mamis from "da heightz"

and just chillin

we was acting a fool out on the blocks T , just baggin my mamis from "da heightz"

and just chillin

Fam what mall my boy John is out there he works at one of the footlockers and graduated from NC A&T if u at the HOH he should be working with u

Fam what mall my boy John is out there he works at one of the footlockers and graduated from NC A&T if u at the HOH he should be working with u

Back
Top Bottom