Footlocker has to be the worse company to work for.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

revirxreab wrote: i hit her with the "what if jordan didnt retire in 98 would they have beat the spurs in 99 what ifs dont mean nothing"  
If you REALLY said that.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DOPE SON!

it's typical corporate unoffical slavery b.s they want you to put everything in, you got managers who discourage you from getting your education because at best all they have is a high school diploma and a footlocker manager is the highest salary they'll ever earn in life so they try and bring you down for going to school. it's funny with alot of managers in the company because they really put themselves on a pedastal and disregard the fact that they can easily be replaced, you don't need any real skills or education to be a manager at footlocker but it's crazy how they expect you to stop everything your doing and slave away for the company yet when one little thing goes wrong they'll fire you and bring someone else in in a heartbeat. they'll smile in your face one day your gone the next. typical retail b.s.

like i said rico when you was in new york, if they keep goofing and playing with your hours fille for unemployment and get paid just to chill. their messing with you there through no fault of your own so might as well stick it to them.

it's typical corporate unoffical slavery b.s they want you to put everything in, you got managers who discourage you from getting your education because at best all they have is a high school diploma and a footlocker manager is the highest salary they'll ever earn in life so they try and bring you down for going to school. it's funny with alot of managers in the company because they really put themselves on a pedastal and disregard the fact that they can easily be replaced, you don't need any real skills or education to be a manager at footlocker but it's crazy how they expect you to stop everything your doing and slave away for the company yet when one little thing goes wrong they'll fire you and bring someone else in in a heartbeat. they'll smile in your face one day your gone the next. typical retail b.s.

like i said rico when you was in new york, if they keep goofing and playing with your hours fille for unemployment and get paid just to chill. their messing with you there through no fault of your own so might as well stick it to them.

Dude FOOT LOCKER SUCKS. I was a manager for past 4 years and my last day was 12/31/10.

Bad pay, poor upper management and they over work their employees. The only benefit is the discount and thats basically giving the company back its own money.

Dude FOOT LOCKER SUCKS. I was a manager for past 4 years and my last day was 12/31/10.

Bad pay, poor upper management and they over work their employees. The only benefit is the discount and thats basically giving the company back its own money.

I worked at FL in the late 90's..They have always overworked their managers and treated the part timers like sh..!

I worked at FL in the late 90's..They have always overworked their managers and treated the part timers like sh..!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Came in here to say exactly this

Dudes are just salty as hell and want you to be salty with them. Thats why I just laugh at this dudes and take everything they say with a grain of salt because at the end of the day Im out here trying to better myself and my future while theyre managing a Foot Locker being miserable.

I remember getting no hours working at Party City, because dudes was mad I had school and played baseball on Sundays
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes trying to keep you down
indifferent.gif

Dudes are just salty as hell and want you to be salty with them. Thats why I just laugh at this dudes and take everything they say with a grain of salt because at the end of the day Im out here trying to better myself and my future while theyre managing a Foot Locker being miserable.

I remember getting no hours working at Party City, because dudes was mad I had school and played baseball on Sundays
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
when i used to work at lids, i remember i snapped on them twice over them just being ignorant.  the first time i had my school schedule already set up and i explained it to them and it was cool, the week before i start school someone quit  so they wanted me to change my school schedule,  i told them no  and it was a huge problem and they got upset because i asked them in front of a bunch of customers in the store what they thought was more important  me working on my future and getting my education or working some extra hours.     another time during holiday season  my son was sick so i called out that day, when i came back they were making a huge deal about it so i exploded on them   i told them if you think selling some stupid hats is more important then someone taking care of their child then to write me up and fire me on the spot.  

at the end of the day  get educated or have a skill or trade that's in demand where employers will want you.   retail is a nightmare and it's not what you want to be sucked into and trapped doing.   if your a young dude working there  make sure you go to school.   alot of managers were like you at one point,  younger dude with a job and got lured in with the talk about them being a manager and neglected all their other priorities. don't let that be you.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
when i used to work at lids, i remember i snapped on them twice over them just being ignorant.  the first time i had my school schedule already set up and i explained it to them and it was cool, the week before i start school someone quit  so they wanted me to change my school schedule,  i told them no  and it was a huge problem and they got upset because i asked them in front of a bunch of customers in the store what they thought was more important  me working on my future and getting my education or working some extra hours.     another time during holiday season  my son was sick so i called out that day, when i came back they were making a huge deal about it so i exploded on them   i told them if you think selling some stupid hats is more important then someone taking care of their child then to write me up and fire me on the spot.  

at the end of the day  get educated or have a skill or trade that's in demand where employers will want you.   retail is a nightmare and it's not what you want to be sucked into and trapped doing.   if your a young dude working there  make sure you go to school.   alot of managers were like you at one point,  younger dude with a job and got lured in with the talk about them being a manager and neglected all their other priorities. don't let that be you.

Back
Top Bottom